nology coil wow

lonestar

Sweet man!!!! :clap: Sounds like that will be a stocking item from now on !! lol

Thanks Brian. :cheers:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$150 for plug caps?? :confused: You use the caps Nology gives you on the wires.

NGK has some good caps better than stock if you wish to use them.

The coil doesnt line up with the holes on the frame so you need to make a small bracket to mount it.Not very much work at all. It's worth the effort. :)

Does this increase spark more than a Dyna Iginition?  I'm considering doing both.

417899[/snapback]

You can run this coil with any ignition. I'm running a gyt-r ignition made a huge difference. This coil wakes the banshee up.You will see when you install one.The plugs that I'm using are BR8EG racing plug fine wire. Make sure you buy the hot wires with the coil.

You can run this coil with any ignition. I'm running a gyt-r ignition made a huge difference. This coil wakes the banshee up.You will see when you install one.The plugs that I'm using are BR8EG racing plug fine wire. Make sure you buy the hot wires with the coil.

417992[/snapback]

When you do all your mods, and getting board. Or have no more mods to do.This coil will be your next step. This coil will WAKE YOU UP. Boy I hope who ever buys one. I hope it works out as good as has for me.

I agree it's a damn good mod.I compare it almost to getting reeds.It's quite a difference.

The way things are looking this coil will help you get your moneys worth of fuel.It gives you a more complete burn.

Bet Trinity didn't think of this little gizmo for their 912 nitrous shizzle. banghead

I agree it's a damn good mod.I compare it almost to getting reeds.It's quite a difference.

The way things are looking this coil will help you get your moneys worth of fuel.It gives you a more complete burn.

Bet Trinity didn't think of this little gizmo for their 912 nitrous shizzle. banghead

418041[/snapback]

Can you imagine this coil in thar thing? Wonder what would happen? Probably after hitting sixth gear & then hitting the brakes, have wait a minute for the paint to catch-up.

• 5 weeks later...

i bought nology coil and wires from storm racing in fl. the guy also sold me some silver plugs made a huge difference the only thing that is hard is findin the plugs i put a set of nice ngk's in the bike and can feel the difference verses the silver plugs . gotta get dem silver plugs

i bought nology coil and wires from storm racing in fl. the guy also sold me some silver plugs made a huge difference the only thing that is hard is findin the plugs i put a set of nice ngk's in the bike and can feel the difference verses the silver plugs . gotta get dem silver plugs

429745[/snapback]

Give us the brand and type on those silver plugs?

PM Jeff at F.A.S.T Racing and he'll hook you up! ;)  Oh yeah,His handle is Fastoys.

430453[/snapback]

My handle?? LOL Copy that rubber duck .... cmon 10:4 !!! lol

We knew what ya meant Brian. lol jk :jesterlaugh:

Balls deep give me a pm if ya need one, We keep that kind of stuff on hand!!! :cheers: