Hill climbs in Texas!?!?!?

Texas is flat,

RR has one hill to shoot up, Meunster has some nice trails. SW Texas near Big Bend State Park looks like it would be fun.

We go into SE oklahoma around Clayton or Broken Bow. Looking to buy some land up near Wilburton, OK. It's all mtn land and only 3hrs from Dallas..

Old video of me shooting a small Oklahoma Hill this was only one of the many steps leading up this powerline road..

**child beware Helmet-less riding Footage a head**(273)

Man last time I drove by Rocky Ridge the place looked like a ghost town of a riding area. Other than playing around on those couple of meager hill climbs there that place is worthless. Mud Creek had a good uphill at one of the races I went to there. Grassy dirt hills in the east and rocky dusty hills in the west. Havent seen any that'll make ya weak in the knees to climb though. Not like in some of the Huevos videos they are climbing. Might head to the dunes sometime and climb some there!

there are no dunes at little sahara that are to tall or to steep..they arent even that big..ive been 8 times..it is majorly fun and i love the tree shoots...but i just wish i could go to sand mountain...buttercup is supposedly the tallest hill at little sahara..but when you can ride a wheelie up the whole hill its not tall enough lol...cody when exactly are yall going to little sahara...and how long are yall staying...b/c i would have to take off work and take a day off of college...and also Jamie Pitman jumps his ds off the kickers at ector and bohnam lol..its crazy...ryan (his bro) works with me and showed me pics of jamie doing it..and he only has one leg that is insane...

and rocky ridge is fun as heck to go to...up by the house there is one jump that me and one of my buddies were jumping 75ft plus out...we measured out to 75ft then we just quit measuring...hit it in 4th gear pinned when my yfz was stock...

and cody do you know scott robins number??at robins atv or w/e its called...b/c i need to take my yfz to him pretty quick...i dont feel like doing the cam mod myself so i was going to get him to do it and my valves are ticking pretty loud as well gonna get him to tighten em up...as soon as i get my check im ordering the ESR air box eliminator and the ESR cdi..maybe it will help out so i can keep up with that pesky banshee of yours.. lol..but you gotta remember my yfz is BONE STOCK besides exhaust and jets......and i aint very much slower than you lol...

alright thanks...but i am now driving a 2001 nissan frontier desert runner ext cab...blue in color...

but if we need a 4 door truck to go to little sahara my buddie dakota will let me borrow his...its a 4 door chevy with the 6.0 in it...got a programmer and stuff on it...so if we need to pull a trailer i got it covered..but i wont be able to make it sandfest..we need to go to sicily island..there is supposed to be a big event pretty quick..its just as far as little sahara....