Sliver Lake Parking Vouchers

sam97

I have only gone to Silver Lake with a huge group. I have never gone on my own until this coming weekend. My question is how do I get into the lot? I know that I need to have a state park day pass for the truck and the quads, but I know that some of my group usuakky gets vouchers. I want to make absolutely sure that I can get in first thing Saturday morning, so when do I have to go to the voucher center to get one? Friday night? What time? What will they want to know? I am thinking that I will send my Girlfriend to get it since she will be in the area around 4. Any help or info is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

BTW, anyone else going this weekend? :cheers:

You can get parking lot vouchers starting at 9 PM the night before, so you'll want to be at the voucher center at 9 o'clock friday night if you need to park something in the lot. You will need to know what time you want to be in the lot, the vouchers are for (7am-9am), (9am-11am), and so on. The dunes open at 9 oclock, we usually get the 9-11 vouchers. You will also need your licencse plate number for the voucher center. If it is possible for you it is easiest to go "Dune Ready" (drive everything you're taking into the dunes) You still need to get "dune ready" vouchers but they aren't limited like the parking lot vouchers.