Another gun question

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Living in Cali, I don't think so. Besides that, if what you have is like in the pic, you will need a milled receiver, very expensive. You could build it with a stamped receiver but will need more parts.

Check out this SITE

As for needing an assualt rifle, if you have to ask about needing one, you wouldn't understand if explained

I'm wondering if you could do a search for someone with their FFL in your area and ask them directly. They SHOULD know what is legal or at least obtainable in your state---if anything. They are the ones that have to receive weapons that have a restriction, that are transferred from one owner to another. Basically they are a middle man that makes sure everything is "legal" or some shit like that.

My father in law has his FFL, but its for Utah. I know I can own a .223 thats been converted to a .50 Beowulf round. :shrugani:

You absolutely cannot own an AK in Kalifornia. Any Semi-auto with a detachible mag is a big no-no!! Your only option for a semi-cool gun is a FAB-10 it basicaly and AR with a welded in 10rnd mag that you have to load with a stripper clip. Im not even sure you can legally look at pictures of guns while in california.

You absolutely cannot own an AK in Kalifornia.  Any Semi-auto with a detachible mag is a big no-no!!  Your only option for a semi-cool gun is a FAB-10  it basicaly and AR with a welded in 10rnd mag that you have to load with a stripper clip.

402899[/snapback]

What the fuck?

You mean to say...

If I have a semi auto rifle I can't have one where the magazine comes OUT?

Can you own a fuckin musket loader or a Derringer in California?

Im not even sure you can legally look at pictures of guns while in california.

402899[/snapback]

What if you drew a simple line drawing of a gun but you left the clip out of it, drawn seperately on another piece of paper?

A muzzle loader might be illegal under their new .50 ban..I dont know for sure though if it was just the BMG round :rolleyes:

What if you drew a simple line drawing of a gun but you left the clip out of it, drawn seperately on another piece of paper?

Thats a tough one, but Im sure they would get you for "constructive intent" thats one of their favorite tricks :blink:

I pray every day that California and NYC fall into the ocean.....someday..

No.

I just purchased a Kel-Tec 16UB. They hold AR/M16 magazines. Mini 13/14 (whatever) and Mini 30s are legal for purchase as well.

You can still "own" all kinds of stuff. Purchasing is what's really restrictive. the Kel-Tec loophole is weird but I jumped on that wagon FAST!

A muzzle loader might be illegal under their new .50 ban..I dont know for sure though if it was just the BMG round :rolleyes:

Thats a tough one, but Im sure they would get you for "constructive intent" thats one of their favorite tricks :blink:

I pray every day that California and NYC fall into the ocean.....someday..

402903[/snapback]

I have a buddy that found out from a friend of his about the contructive intent involving things that tend to make a loud thing not so loud.

My buddy said his loud thing wasn't as loud after that, but he didn't want to end up in prison so he had to toss the "fender washers" he had made by someone into the garbage.

Apparently the intent (possesing the parts to assemble something) carries a fine and sentence equal to being caught in the act of using it....what ever it was he was using.

:rolleyes:

So I guess I have the intent to assemble a 20mm rifle. I have a dummy round (that I'm sure could be filled) and 2 barrels. I could make a firing pin in about 30 seconds.

I guess I also have the intent to build just about anything being I have a rack full of steel, a rack full of aluminum, and the machinery and knowledge to do so.