00 Yamaha Banshee Race Ready!

i have a 00 model banshee for sell that is setup for flat track racing and is a pro caliber bike, to look at this quad visit www.shacksenterprises.com and start by clicking the atv/boat section!! i have a few extras listed on there but there are more!! if you are interested the price is negotiable a little and all the contact info is on the site or you can pm me here or reply to this post thank you!!!

that bike might be worth 2k not 5500

400328[/snapback]

evedentally your not a racer so u should keep coments like that to your self!! some one who wants to start flat trackin would be interested and i said price is negotiable so keep you opinions to ur self

evedentally your not a racer so u should keep coments like that to your self!! some one who wants to start flat trackin would be interested and i said price is negotiable so keep you opinions to ur self

400614[/snapback]

I think he was just offering his opinion as to how much it is worth. if you browse around on here, you see Banshee's with many more mods going for a lower price. I agree $2000 is too low of a price, but 5500 is way high.