Is world war III starting? what do u think

So your saying if we just left iraq all would be well, and they would leave us alone? I just think if we packed up and left everything would just be 10x worse than it already was, We've started, now we gotta finish it...i just wish a finish was in the near future. but we aren't just in iraq, it is a big part, but we are also doing surveillance in other places that most people do not know about because it isn't the highlight in the news.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course it would be worse they have no set goverment or leaders. All i was saying was we shouldent have been there in the first place. sadam even though he is a madman he kept those people in line with brute force but when we leave there things will go to shit and power hungrey and money hungrey poeple will controle the masses. and it will no better off cause then they will hate us for that. We will still get bombed our allies will still get bombed. We nee to fight brute tactics with brute tactics. start bombing them Poision there water. we cant fight a shadow game with a convetional war.

Saddam was a madman and a murderer, I don't think anyone deserves to have someone like that 'in charge' of them. He tested chemical weapons on his own people, I support the reasons we went, and I don't think we should leave until we're finished and they have an established and stable government. And just remember what got us over there in the first place, WTC, if that isn't a good reason for you? then I really don't wanna know what is...

there's no solution for world peace. the ME has been the most instable region since Biblical times, and was prophecized? that they would never stop. if your top end goes on your banshee, there's a pretty methodical approach to fixing it. the situation in Iraq, Iran, etc... there's no course of action that will bring peace. we've tried it peacefully with incentives given to countries, tried sanctions,etc. it doesn't matter if we have a democratic president, or republican. when the war was brought to us with the bombing of our embassies, the USS Cole, and ultimately the twin towers, what other possible recourse did we have?

to people that say it's entirely about oil, I think it's a ignorant and hasty generalization. we import more oil from Canada and Mexico than we do from Saudi Arabia. Next on the list is Venezuela. From there, it drops by a factor of 3 to the next country.

so, why sit here and call each other assholes, dicks, etc. that's the beautiful thing about our country. we all have our own opinions, and that right is protected. none of us are 100% right. my views are heavily slanted by believing that the Bible is a factual piece of literature. i don't expect everyone to believe it though.

I just hope everyone cools out, and recognizes that this is a site to promote the sport of ATV'ing with Banshees, regardless of where you live, or what religion you follow. For you guys from abroad, I'd love to ride the big dunes in UAE or anywhere around there. Hell, I'd love to ride with you guys, even if you follow a different God or set of ideals.

Peace out.

Wel everyone has their opions and thats cool thats why this is america but i can grantee you 1 year after we leave there it will be right back to corruption and murder and all our money all are troops we lost there will be for nothing. im not saying what we are doing isent right but is it going to work? And i dont think it will. on that note if our goverment said we are there for good and we are takeing Iraq for the good of the people and America. and we a occuping it and would be more than happy to say we need this. this would be are foot hold in the middle east. But then thats not right. All i was saying is why throw our money away and and the lives of or troops for a lost cause.you think we give them a stable goverment and freedom the will likethe US they still hate us and that will never change.

Fuck Bush, Fuck Iraq, fuck our Government. How about we build a better nation for ourselves instead of iraq. Im so sick of USA trying to police the world and getting in peoples business. Bush is the president of the USA, not leader of the world. My whole outlook on iraq is leavw them the fuck alone already, this nation hasn't gotten where it is today by us pissing away time nd money into other countries.

there's no solution for world peace.  the ME has been the most instable region since Biblical times, and was prophecized? that  they would never stop.  if your top end goes on your banshee, there's a pretty methodical approach to fixing it.  the situation in Iraq, Iran, etc... there's no course of action that will bring peace.  we've tried it peacefully with incentives given to countries, tried sanctions,etc.  it doesn't matter if we have a democratic president, or republican.  when the war was brought to us with the bombing of our embassies, the USS Cole, and ultimately the twin towers, what other possible recourse did we have?

to people that say it's entirely about oil, I think it's a ignorant and hasty generalization.  we import more oil from Canada and Mexico than we do from Saudi Arabia.  Next on the list is Venezuela.  From there, it drops by a factor of 3 to the next country.

so, why sit here and call each other assholes, dicks, etc.  that's the beautiful thing about our country.  we all have our own opinions, and that right is protected.  none of us are 100% right.  my views are heavily slanted by believing that the Bible is a factual piece of literature.  i don't expect everyone to believe it though.

I just hope everyone cools out, and recognizes that this is a site to promote the sport of ATV'ing with Banshees, regardless of where you live, or what religion you follow.  For you guys from abroad, I'd love to ride the big dunes in UAE or anywhere around there.  Hell, I'd love to ride with you guys, even if you follow a different God or set of ideals.

Peace out.

398574[/snapback]

I have no problems with anyone on here and would go riding with anyone here except mudcool. we are just dicussing our opions and that is why america is so great.

Fuck Bush, Fuck Iraq, fuck our Government.  How about we build a better nation for ourselves instead of iraq.  Im so sick of USA trying to police the world and getting in peoples business.  Bush is the president of the USA, not leader of the world.  My whole outlook on iraq is leavw them the fuck alone already, this nation hasn't gotten where it is today by us pissing away time nd money into other countries.

398580[/snapback]

Wow, how old are you? "Yeah, fuck our government dude!" You're a reeeeealy smart guy, you know that. Name one good thing that would come from just leaving the Iraqis alone? Do you even know what would happen? The Iraqi police force isn't exactly a strong one, and they would either desert, or be killed in a very short time. Next would come the Iraqi government (also very shaky). Ok, now no police force, and no government. Now Iraq looks like a terrorist paradise. Now its like the fucking Holiday Inn of terrorism. Now they have all the time they want to plan attacks. They have all the land they want to setup headquarters, all the money they can steal so they can get weapons...etc, etc, etc...

And as for just carpet bombing the entire Middle East, who ever says that just needs to seriously grow the fuck up. Millions upon millions of innocent lives would be lost. If you want to DO something about terrorism, JOIN THE ARMY AND COME WITH US TO IRAQ! Be a fucking man and DO something instead of just talking like little boys.

PS-I also dont think there is any way to acheive world peace. This world has been fucked since waaaaaay before America got here, and will always remain fucked. Thats just human nature.

Edited by PolyKarbon

Fuck Bush, Fuck Iraq, fuck our Government.

398580[/snapback]

fuck bush,oh ya? what if Kerry were in office. he'd be building a better country for 'us' by closing riding parks so the hippies could hump some more trees.

fuck iraq? maybe. we could be wasting our time but i really dont think so. positive effects of this mess will be seen. whether they out wiegh the negatives, who knows; but its lookin good.

fuck our goverment? why fuck the government that allows you to tell them to fuck off. why dont you try that stunt in China or Cuba? thatd go over real well. with comments like that im starting to think about the ruby ridge incident. thats what he thought, look where it got him, and his family. :angry:

Wow, how old are you? "Yeah, fuck our government dude!" You're a reeeeealy smart guy, you know that.  Name one good thing that would come from just leaving the Iraqis alone? Do you even know what would happen? The Iraqi police force isn't exactly a strong one, and they would either desert, or be killed in a very short time. Next would come the Iraqi government (also very shaky). Ok, now no police force, and no government. Now Iraq looks like a terrorist paradise. Now its like the fucking Holiday Inn of terrorism. Now they have all the time they want to plan attacks. They have all the land they want to setup headquarters, all the money they can steal so they can get weapons...etc, etc, etc...

And as for just carpet bombing the entire Middle East, who ever says that just needs to seriously grow the fuck up. Millions upon millions of innocent lives would be lost. If you want to DO something about terrorism, JOIN THE ARMY AND COME WITH US TO IRAQ! Be a fucking man and DO something instead of just talking like little boys.

PS-I also dont think there is any way to acheive world peace. This world has been fucked since waaaaaay before America got here, and will always remain fucked. Thats just human nature.

398604[/snapback]

ill give you 3

1 our troops would stop being killed

2 we wouldent be wasteing our tax payers dollares

3 our troops would be home.

f bush but kerry wasent any better.

Edited by redcell43

Fuck Bush, Fuck Iraq, fuck our Government.  How about we build a better nation for ourselves instead of iraq.  Im so sick of USA trying to police the world and getting in peoples business.  Bush is the president of the USA, not leader of the world.  My whole outlook on iraq is leavw them the fuck alone already, this nation hasn't gotten where it is today by us pissing away time nd money into other countries.

398580[/snapback]

Up until 9-11 the problem was we were leaving them alone... so much so that we didnt even respond to the cole ,wtc,and embassy attacks against us :shrugani: you want to talk about dying in vain , ever heard of Somalia? Our govt. at that time pussed out and it emboldened the terrorists to the point that they thought they could get away with an attack like 9-11. The whole point of Iraq is to show the middleast that we wont put up with their crap anymore ,just ask Libya they already turned over their nukes to us. So with the understanding that we will blow the shit out of your country plus a few U.S. military bases next door to them the people in the middleast will think twice before challenging us again. But this will only work if we follow through ... for all those so "concerned" about the cost of the war , how many attacks do you think our economy handle? because that is exactly what will happen if we let up now.

Hey polykarbon, im 17 and yes i am a smart kid. I hate this government and where it is going. its is no longer a government by the people, for the people like it used to be. If it was Gore wouldnt have got scammed out of bush's first win. Its odd how bush's brother just happened to be the governor of florida, and some how when the votes narrowed down bush won. That's why i hate it. It is corrupt. What i would like to know is how will the iraqi's be soo dangerous if their government falls apart like you claim it will? And where will all this fuckin money come from for all their so called weapons of mass destruction. It's also pretty hard for an american to get killed by an Iraqi that isnt in iraq, so maybe it would be better if we weren't there. And if these people are so crazy like we claim they are, why do we want to give them aid and a government. Seems like we are feeding the beast. That money should go to our country so we will be able to defend ourselves from a real threat, such as a real war, where we actaully get attacked for a change, and i dont consider 9/11 an attack. They werent soldiers they were terrorists, which are every where even in this country. So i guess we should go to war with ourselves since we have terrorists, that seems like the mentallity lately. Nuke the terrorists right, well you better nuke the whole world buddy, thats the only way now. Terrorism is here to stay, and the stupid, cocky errogant solution of "lets nuke em all" just wont cut it anyomare So thats why i say fuck it, its not gonna change now. We can kill and kill, and kill. But where will that take us? And how does that make us look to other nations, we seem like terrorists, we are interfereing with problems other than our own. And dont say 9/11 is the main reason we got involved cuz osama would be dead, and he isnt. And then here comes the next famous excuse "well he's in the mountains hiding". Yeah, cuz the supposed "best military in the world" let him escape there. I thought our goal was to kill him but i guess we gotta fuck with iraq for the next ten years. All in all it aint worth it in my opinion, we are trying to change something that cannot be changed. The only way to do it is to start fresh, but that is soo costly too. Nothing about this whole war adds up, it was too fast, too costly, and poorly planned. For being a super power im surprised a few arabs with utility knives were able to hijack our planes and kill thousands of people in the first place. That has to say something about our "defense spending". But hey maybe thats what this nation needs, a wake up call. Maybe we aren't so high and mighty like we think we are. No one seems to step back and look to see if maybe we are possibly the cause. Americans are a cocky, stupid wasteful crowd, i'll admit that right now. Do they have a right to be mad at us?

Maybe they do, i dont know. Just something to think about. Well thanks for reading my post and if you guys respond please let me know what you think we will gain from this whole "war". If it involves bringing 2000 soldiers back to life i guess that would be a start. Or maybe rebuiling Iraq will boost our economy, HAHAHA. And im glad those wapons of "mass destruction" were taken care of. When im 18 im gonna be gald my tax dollars will feed the killing rather than the building of this slowly crumbling nation. That will be great. Well thats it for me, say what you want guys, this is what i think. buh bye. :shootself:

It's also pretty hard for an american to get killed by an Iraqi that isnt in iraq, so maybe it would be better if we weren't there.

But hey maybe thats what this nation needs, a wake up call.  Maybe we aren't so high and mighty like we think we are.  No one seems to step back and look to see if maybe we are possibly the cause.  Americans are a cocky, stupid wasteful crowd, i'll admit that right now.  Do they have a right to be mad at us?

Maybe they do, i dont know. 

399505[/snapback]

Wow man that was deep... so by your own reasoning , it is also hard for an american who isnt IN Saudi Arabia to be killed by a Saudi too huh?... say like maybe going to work in New York one day?

The closest you came to being right is that 9-11 was a wake up call , as for the other part we are High and Mighty and damn proud of it , thats why weve come farther in our history than others have in thousands of years :shrugani:

Al Gore??? :lol: weak.