Sputters when cold Runs great when warm?

My banshee spits and sputters when it is cold from 1/8 throttle all the way to 3/4 but after that it clears up. When it is fully warmed up it runs awesome anywhere on the powerband or throttle postion. Do I have to adjust my air screws and pilot or is there something else I need to take into consideration? I have toomey t5s with fmf silencers, a woods port job, +4 advanced timing, and weisco prolite pistons. My compression is damn near perfect at 130 psi with the stock head at 1,000 feet.

It ended up being a filthy air cleaner. It was caked in mud and starving my motor for air. Cleaned it up and all is well. I moved the needle to the second clip from the blunt end. Can running too lean of a needle damage your engine the same way running too lean on the main can? I have ported cylinders, weisco pistons, toomey t5s, +4 timing plate mod, boysen reeds, stock box with no lid and a uni filter. I know that the only way to really tell is to do a plug chop however I just want to see what you guys think about my current carb settings.