Banshee wars @ dumont Oct 8, 2005

sean10

sign up at planet sand,i dont think theres an entry fee for the race,but it is $20 at the dunes or $60 for a season pass,last year they gave away trophies but you can ask the guys at planetsand for details......adam

392549[/snapback]

You have to pay to camp at Dumont now? :shrugani:

• 3 weeks later...
You have to pay to camp at Dumont now?

it's been that way for over a year....they started charging presidents days 04.

are you guys running on comp hill or across from it?

• 3 weeks later...

As far as i know the 8th is the date.who is all goin from the hq? it would be cool to meet some other hq's. I'll be up friday afternoon parked in front of the big hill in front. We park down the road quite a bit,dont like all the traffic,it gets real deep down there so you'll need a four wheel drive. But if anyone wants to meet up let me know. i will be in a big circle about 4-5 toyhaulers and about 25 people 7-8 banshees see ya there....... Adam

As far as i know the 8th is the date.who is all goin from the hq? it would be cool to meet some other hq's. I'll be up friday afternoon parked in front of the big hill in front. We park down the road quite a bit,dont like all the traffic,it gets real deep down there so you'll need a four wheel drive. But if anyone wants to meet up let me know. i will be in a big circle about 4-5 toyhaulers and about 25 people 7-8 banshees see ya there....... Adam

410339[/snapback]

How about a hq sticker on our bikes, helmets? I've got the hook up if anyone is interested. I'm going for sure.