Apple iPod

I have the Belkin as well. It works pretty good, the closer to the antenna it is the better. Spend a little more money though and get the most channels options you can.

RJV

My little brother just bought one. Shit I use it more than him. Honestly though put that money into the banshee. I would never pay what $250 for a white wallet sized thing that will eventually break and you will probably not be able to fix. My .02. :cheers:

:headbang: Just got a 60gig for my wedding present. Was looking at some of the others. There are way more accesories for the ipods than any other mp3 player. I have 35gigs of music on it cause i shared my library with friends who also have ipods which I copied libraries from. I started using i tunes long befor I had and ipod for parties instead of using burned cds why not it works more or less like a cd jukebox but it was free. Also if i tunes doesn't have the music you want you can request it and usually within a week they'll inform you it's available. As far as the Fm transmitter goes I would buy the Extreme Mac transmitter. Check out the i pod lounge for more info I believe it's ipodlounge.com