Airbox to pods, how much bigger?

I just got some K&N clamp on pods for my Shee and will be removing the airbox and K&N w/ Pro-flow flange. How much bigger will I need to go on the mains? As you can see from my sig, I have a few little things done and am running a 30 pilot, Vitos (dynojet) needle in the 4th slot and a 310 main. Sound about right for 600-900'+ sea level? I am thinking 1 size larger on mains, needle where it is, but the motor is currently sitting on my work bench waiting for me to finish torquing everything so I havent had a chance to check out the difference yet.

Had a little upset with my clutch fibers and it destroyed my crank seal in the first hour of a 3 day duning vacation over the "get drunk and blow $**t up" holiday weekend. Check the pics out...

Pics of 2nd case split in a month

Main directory, check out "silver lake" for some wild stuff

whats up with the clutch fiber deal?where you running a kevlar?i hope not thats what i run :(

391798[/snapback]

No it wasnt a kevlar. It looked like a cheapo Vesrah. It was on the bike when I bought it and when I did a rebuild I was too broke to replace the clutches at the same time. When I went to put the fibers back in I noticed one was cracked. Bells and whistles shoulda started goin off but they didnt. I replaced the bad fiber with a new Barnett kevlar and went on my way. Well, guess I didnt replace all the bad fibers..

Now I have a full Barnett Kevlar set

Depends how much of the airbox you had on it.

If you jetted it with the lid off or cut in half your current jetting will be fine.

If you had the lid and snorkel on it then you will have to increase the jetting. I'm guessing you don't have the lid on anyway by the jetting you are running now.

Depends how much of the airbox you had on it.

If you jetted it with the lid off or cut in half your current jetting will be fine.

If you had the lid and snorkel on it then you will have to increase the jetting. I'm guessing you don't have the lid on anyway by the jetting you are running now.

392372[/snapback]

Correct, no lid