Alice In Chains

I was wathcing the Mtv a little while ago, and that news thing came on. It said Jerry Cantrell wants his band back, is it true, then I thought "What about Layne :shrugani: ?" They need a singer,I bet it would be awesome to see them release a new single. Brings back the memories of those days. I guess we will just have to wait and see. :cheers:

R.I.P. Layne Staley

jerry cantrell should just leave that name be. they will never find a singer to match laynes voice, no one has ever sounded like him ,or ever will.when dirt came out there was nothing that could even compare to that.it may be cantrells band but without layne singing it will be a weak watered down version.

jerry cantrell should just leave that name be. they will never find a singer to match laynes voice, no one has ever sounded like him ,or ever will.when dirt came out there was nothing that could even compare to that.it may be cantrells band but without layne singing it will be a weak watered down version.

391042[/snapback]

I def. agree with you on that. Layne's voice is one of a kind.

I love the sound of Cantrell's guitar. I have the box set and all three disks are great.It's the killer riffs and all around sound is what I like best.Man, If only Layne was still kickin.

391074[/snapback]

Cantrells does write some killer guitar riffs. Way catchy! I saw him in concert a few years back. He put on a good show.