Best hiccup Cure in the world

Well, Ive tried as many hiccup cures as types of beer, but I have found one that has worked every time, for me, my family and anyone else that I have reccommended this to..

Real easy:

A fat spoonful of peanut butter. Eat it down in one mouthful.

Dont know exactly how it works but. It works.

Let me know if it worked for you.

or you can put peanut butter on your balls and your dog will lick it off, dont ask me how it works it just does! :cheers:

389919[/snapback]

I've tried that before and it works...just beware... dont try it with a cat.. their tongue is like sandpaper. :wacko:

eve n easier ,the best way IMO is to simply drink a full tall glass of water without taking a breathe in. drink the entire glass of water with absolutly no breathin in and they ll be gone every single time and you wont choke to death on dryass peanut butter i n the throat

and save the peanut butter for your butt so the dog can toss your salad after a hard days work :drool:

My 7th grade Science teacher used to have this method. If he heard you doing it, he would take you out in the hallway and look you dead in the eyes and say Hiccup. No one could ever do it on the spot. Seemed to work.

389988[/snapback]

that works like nothing else!