always the left side!

im on my second top end and guess what its the left side thats screwed :flush: last rebuild was last yrs so its ok but i was woundering whats the deal with the left side i see most members that have problems its usualy with the left side alot more than the right.

anyone have any theories

Edited by Amstaff

my right side snagged a ring in the transfer ports, and funkered everything up, hopefulyl a day or two after we get back from vacation it will be up and running, after 4 months :headbang: , also my friends banshee's left cylinder went about a month ago...if mine blows this time i think it's oging up for sale, i can't spend another 650.00 on it :cry:

~Mark~

becareful with the studs that hold the jugs on i snapped one when mine blew a few weeks ago so i tryed to drill it and easy out it and ended up snapin the easy out off!!so now theres nothing to weld a nut to to get it out and im gona have to pull the eng and put it on a drill press with a special bit thats strong enough to drill a easy out since i dulled about 10 bits with no luck gettin the easy out out

hum guess easy outs not so easy lol :confused: and i thought id be up and running the day after i blew it since i had a extra piston and the jug was still good stupid me any who all this crap over a $3.00 stud :angry: oh well so sad too bad for me the worst is all the ppl i ride with ride z400s and kfx400s so i gotta hear how great 4 pokes are :yank: and how there so much better couse the shees down all the time!! how humiliating!!!!! banghead