Shorter Swinger

the rear rims are flipped? maybe thats why.

389364[/snapback]

it shouldnt be, mine are flipped and it only made it feel more stable, not harder to turn at all. That is suprising with a -2, i do, however, find the banshee alot harder to turn than my lt250r. It handels much better, i can make U turns on pavement i never thought possible. When i jump back on the shee it feels weird and hard to turn, have you been riding any other bikes lately, it may be just a mental thing.

did you put the arms, swinger and flipped wheels all at once?? A wider rear end will makes things alittle harder turning. Id be more inclined to say your arms have different castor setting than stock. Do they have adjustable castor?

it shouldnt be, mine are flipped and it only made it feel more stable, not harder to turn at all. That is suprising with a -2, i do, however, find the banshee alot harder to turn than my lt250r. It handels much better, i can make U turns on pavement i never thought possible. When i jump back on the shee it feels weird and hard to turn, have you been riding any other bikes lately, it may be just a mental thing.

389567[/snapback]

hmm thats real weird then.

It is harder to turn because you have more weight on your rear tires now. Since they have more weight on them, they bite harder and want to push the front end a little more than before. To turn better, lean forward and to the outside of the turn. This will let the inside rear tire slip and it will turn a lot tighter.

I put the arms on and flipped the wheels at the same time....No the arms arent castor adjustable....Only adjustments I have is on the top arm at the spindle but it wasnt bad until i put the swinger on....I dont think its cuz there is more weight on the rear...The front end isnt pushing its just tought to turn..Almost feels like something could be bent but I know it cant be..