Spring Break & Girls Gone Wild Real? When And Wher

I seen some of those girls gone wild videos. Where and when is next years spring break and are they really crazy like that? Same as seen on MTV? What is the legal age to get in ALL the clubs and events and to drink alcohol. I am thinking of taking my buddie and we are 22 and 18 years old. Any of you gone down there? Is 18 old enough or is it to restrictive with clubs? Also same questions about mardigraus. Thanks for any info

It's big... but public trans is the way to go. If you're in an accident there, you'll get screwed. Plus they're fucking crazy down there... I watched a guy on vacation from the US get hit by a local. Poor guy had rented a crotch rocket 3 hours before the accident.... got sideswipped by a farm truck.

Dude. May I assume you are not from the U.S.? You English and your quest for MTV style partying has given you up. Thus, you are from Europe. Party there bro. Safer. Central and South America is nothing but trouble.

All that shit you see on TV is the highlights. If you were to watch a "lowlights" video you would puke and never touch the shores of Mexico. Those TV shows and videos are private parties/events and controled enviroments with Hot Chicks brought in. Not to mention the big camnera and lights make chicks do more stuff. It's all a scam!

MTV has taped here in San Diego before. Same situation. Without the sex stuff of course. But they do pump in more hot girls and screen out the hags.

Save your cash from a trip. Go to your nearest downtown and flash some cash. Spend at a club and show off. You'll get the same results that you would anywhere else. If all else fails get a whore or something. She'll party!

fuck mexico. when the first advice you get about a place is 'dont drink the water' id knock that off my destination list. find some local sluts and party it up. sluts are the same everywhere, why leave the country to find dumb slutty american women when every town has some!?

fuck mexico. when the first advice you get about a place is 'dont drink the water' id knock that off my destination list.  find some local sluts and party it up. sluts are the same everywhere, why leave the country to find dumb slutty american women when every town has some!?

386114[/snapback]

:rotflmao::rotflmao: that was a classic :rotflmao::rotflmao:

I went to college in Chico CA and there were some pretty cool bars/clubs. I went on my honeymoon to Cancun Mexico for 10 days and it was way wilder than Chico bars. I would have to disagree with sluts are the same here VS there. From what I could tell, 90% of the gils that go to Cancun turn into sluts there. I doubt they were as slutty there as back home, and they must have a few more $ from daddy than most that you run into at the local bar. The bar sceen was actully wilder that what they can show on MTV from what I saw. At times I actually felt old at the bars at age 25, I know that some of the kids in there drinking had to be as young as 16, but mostly 18 and older. The all inclusive hotel I stayed at was only for 17yrs and older so there was lots of boobs and thongs to look at in the pool bar and the beach. The hotel had lots of fun free activities, windsurfing, sailing, snorkeling, drinking, ect. I had a hell of a good time there and I was married. :cheers: Public transpo will get you anywhere you want to go. Dont ever offer more than $5 for anything you want to buy because its all junk, they would rather accept american $ over pesos so don't bother exchaging $ other than for buss fare, and barter for everthing. If you walk into any tourist type shop don't believe the price listed, thats for the suckers. If they aren't following you down the sidewalk and accept your final offer for the item you wanted you paid too much.

fuck mexico. when the first advice you get about a place is 'dont drink the water' id knock that off my destination list.  find some local sluts and party it up. sluts are the same everywhere, why leave the country to find dumb slutty american women when every town has some!?

386114[/snapback]

Go for it dude. The mexican hookers are awesome.. i love the way they talk dirty to me in spanish and make my crotch itch!