Banshee VS Predator

Mod Banshee

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Guys something is real funny he says this Predator is stock if it was stock it would get killed by a banshee with a 420 Long Rode Right? But today I seen it with my own eyes the Predator beat that 420 Long Rode banshee with no Problem

389465[/snapback]

If anyone is getting beat, it's because of traction problems. Whats a Long Rode?

Ok Guys something is real funny he says this Predator is stock if it was stock it would get killed by a banshee with a 420 Long Rode Right? But today I seen it with my own eyes the Predator beat that 420 Long Rode banshee with no Problem

389465[/snapback]

i dont care if the guy has nitrous and that pussy daryl wrath was riding it ,theres no way

a 420 long rod ported big bore will lose to it unless as stephen said maybe if he spins and cant track the ground so try again.this time on a long pavement road , if he beats you again this pretaturd is on booze and nitrous and methane :drool:

i dont care if the guy has nitrous and that pussy  daryl wrath  was riding it ,theres no way

a 420 long rod ported big bore will lose to it unless as stephen said maybe if he spins and cant track the ground so  try again.this time on a long  pavement road , if he beats you again this pretaturd is on booze and nitrous and methane  :drool:

389535[/snapback]

Word!

True, but most 4 strokes run outa gears before a banshee hits 4th or 5th, but if its a short run like 300 ft then the 4 stroke might get him. Drag racing is won in the first 10 feet IMO, its all about the start if you leave the line behind someone, you gotta really haul ass, hit your shifts right and be willing to blow it up sometimes to catch and pass em. Try running him on a longer stretch if he's beating you :P and you want out run him to prove your faster :cheers: or keep practicing your starts till you get outa ahead of him not spinning your tires, clutch control will also help ya out, you can't just dump the clutch and mat the gas you gotta have it just right to decrease your wheel spin. Gluck bro

Edited by 03LE

• 4 weeks later...