Banshee, what's good bout it?

I was riding a banshee since I was 14. I am now 15, and am saving up for a 450r (I trail ride) I wouldnt be selling my shee if my bro didnt have a totally modded one I could use anyday :cheers: Theyre very fun quads, and like 04teamyamahashee stated, It will go up any hill you've got the balls to try!

I'm 15, and I love it. Had it for 1 week today.  Believe me.. you do NOT want a blaster.  Haven't ridden a 250r, but from what I hear, the banshee is king.  And being 5'3? Oh well.. it'll be something grow on.

The pimp effect of a banshee ALONE is sure to get you laid.  I've gotten more pussies in a week than the ASPCA.  No actually I haven't. But rest assured, I could...

384798[/snapback]

:rotflmao: that was funny

It really comes down to what you like to ride (Dunes,MX,Trail,Drag). I've been riding my Banshee since I was 13 and im now 16 but I absolutely love the thing. I ride the dunes so Im not always jumping or racing but If you want to haul ass the Shee will definitely get the job done. I've ridden both 450's and just dont like all of the torque, I love the pull that a Banshee has and all of the horsepower you can very easily get out of them.