Holeshots VS RAZR Rear Tires...

yea man go with 20's. thats what i run on my 450 and banshee. i bought a set of 22's for the project bike but its gonna need them. i wouldnt run more than 20s on my other bikes tho. call them back and order the 20x11x9...gearing is a minor issue and can be fixed easily.

384419[/snapback]

What's the advantage of 20's over 22's? Why do you like them so much?

I'll either go with 20's like you suggest or call DK and get them to match the price for me.

What's the advantage of 20's over 22's?  Why do you like them so much?

I'll either go with 20's like you suggest or call DK and get them to match the price for me.

384527[/snapback]

whats your reasoning with going with 22's?? most people here on this site and everywhere else will be running 20's. i dont think you realize how big the 22's are. they are A LOT bigger than the 20s. i have both out in the shop. ill get a picture for you and let you see the difference. i guarantee you wont be spinning the 22's without gearing down or having about 75 hp...

Oh, it looks like rocky mountain is sold out of ALL Knarly sizes so I can't any from the..

OK, new comparo..how about Turf Tamers, or Kenda Klaws...they are both about 45 bux. Do any of you have a preference?

Edit: I looks like it's got 20's on it now, for some reason I keep wanting to call them 22's...must by from my old 3-wheeler days (22-11-8's).

Edited by Stinger

my friend has a 04 le raptor with 22" mudlites and it spins them fine. they are a light tire though so i guess it would be easier. it hooks up like mad though, good tires on all surfaces. even pavement