BHQ AUCTION ! HINSON billet brake pedal

Meat

Ok folks I have a pile of nice Banshee parts that I'll be auctioning off right here on BHQ. Here's the deal, if your interested in an item then send me a PM(personal message) telling me the name of the part and how much you are willing to pay for the part. I will then post the highest offer price, but I will keep your name annomoymous until the end of the auction. Auction will end when I get no more offers. Any questions about the item being auction or rules about the auction just post your question in the thread and I'll reply ASAP. I accept PayPal, money orders or personal checks. :cheers:

What we're lookin' at here is one Hinson billet aluminum brake pedal in a great used condition. Fully functional and ready to mount, this pedal is as trick as they come. There are a few knicks and scratches but nothing really ugly, just normal wear and tear. The pedal has been cleaned up and its ready to work your rear brakes. This sucker is super light too, so Im going to pre-state the shipping cost at a mere $5 bucks to anywhere in the USA. Anyone livin' out of the USA please reply and I'll getcha a shippin' quote. BIDDING WILL START AT $20 AND THE AUCTION WILL END NEXT SATURDAY UNLESS OFFERS ARE STILL ARRIVING ON SATURDAY.

This picture aint the best so I'll try to hook yas up with a better pic soon

Hinson.jpg

HERE'S THE UNDERSIDE OF THE LEVER.....

Hinson_bottom.jpg

HINSON LOGO.....

Hinson_logo.jpg

STAINLESS STEEL TOE PEICE THAT NEVER EVER EVER GOES DULL....

Hinson_toe_peice.jpg

TOP OF THE PEDAL LOOKIN' DOWN FROM ABOVE...

Hinson_top.jpg

Edited by Meat

This has become a little too long of an auction for me. Good luck Meat. As much as I would like to have it and I don't mind paying more for it, When everything is said and done, give me the chance to beat your best offer. I really do hope you get as much for this as you want. Take it easy, Jay

Ok, givin' the "goin' TWICE" call...

I'll be out till 1am tonight, when I get home if there's no more offers, I'll close her up. As long as offers are coming in, the auction will stay open. I don't know why guys are waiting near the end of the "auction" to give me thier offer. Also, if someone wants to bid $35 and 50 cents..... thats fine with me. :cheers:

Edited by Meat

ok just got home, its fuckin 2:30 in the AM -_- and have to get up for work at 7, so I'll make this short and sweet -_- . Got another offer since my last post. New high offer is $43.50. I'll keep this one goin till I get no more offers -_- .

so, $43.50..... going ONCE !! :cheers:-_--_-