Gettin there...

rjvoight

Monday, had one of the best riding days in a long time. The sand was great, the weather was perfect and good friends were with me. However, getting there was a whole 'nother story.

Three rigs leave, one an hour ahead of the rest to get a good parking spot. When the other two leave together, they get a call from the first truck saying, I broke down about 20 miles from home banghead . The second truck turns around to pick up a fourth truck with intent of leaving the first truck on the side of the road. (Have I lost you yet, :shrugani: we have one rig broke down and we are not even a fourth of the way there).

Now it gets good, the fourth truck, ie back up truck, it breaks down before it reaches the first truck!!!! bangheadbanghead We now have two broke trucks and a trailer full of bikes and gear on I5!!!!! :cry: In the mean time, the wives are at a Truck stop drinkning coffee getting a little ajitated. :o

The story ends when the driver of the first truck tells us he now has two rigs to fix and won't be going. We take off (two rigs) and still make it b 1000am.

It is amazing how something so simple can go so incredibly wrong!!! Any way, as I mentioned the day turned out really good for us with some awsome riding. :dance: Just thought I'd share cuz how often do you break two rigs in a matter of about 30mins?

RJV :cheers:

Edited by rjvoight

Where they ford?

376519[/snapback]

Nope, a jeep and a chevy, My Bronco made it down without a problem :D Speaking of which, I am looking at a extended cab Dodge Diesel hopefully in the next six months or so. Anything I should look for or avoig in a used rig?

RJV