Dam kicker top fell off.

Ok I was riding and the top part that swings out fell off. I found it and the bolt was still there (screwed in ) that I thought held it to the bottom part that it pivots on. What was inside there so I can fix this shit. I assume I need a new bolt but what else? :shrugani:

Edited by 2004LEBanshee

PM Hollyman he will hook you up :headbang:

Ok I was riding and the top part that swings out fell off. I found it and the bolt was still there (screwed in ) that I thought held it to the bottom part that it pivots on.  What was inside there so I can fix this shit. I assume I need a new bolt but what else?  :shrugani:

375848[/snapback]

he rebuilt it about a year ago because it was rattling. I need it for sunday so I have no time to ship out.

375890[/snapback]

Hey man, i had the same problem, then bought a billett one....

Well after 20 minutes at Florence, the damn thing fell off and lost forever...

I found out that it was not the kicker lever or bolt or ball or spring....

screw all that repair crap, been there done that....works for 2 months then blah.

buy a new one from yamaha......the stock one comes with a whole new assembly and works great..........rebuilds dont fix the pivet shaft.......:(

i had learned the hard way....

just my 2 cents...

This sucks now I put it on, kick my bike over to start it, and then put it in my pocket for later.  :lol:  Gheto fab banghead

376108[/snapback]

:rotflmao: no more rattles either... sounds like a permanent fix to me. you just put the rebuild guys out of business. :cheers::rotflmao: