anyone run a lonstar sway bar?

stu

anyone here run a lonestar swaybar? doesnt even have to be on a shee any bike will do! Im trying to get some pics as i have to fab up a couple parts to make mine fit and work nicely. Lonestar themselves told me the sway bar fitted to the top shock mounts rather than the a-arm mounting point, which seems a little weird?! :blink:

stu

• 4 weeks later...
anyone here run a lonestar swaybar? doesnt even have to be on a shee any bike will do! Im trying to get some pics as i have to fab up a couple parts to make mine fit and work nicely. Lonestar themselves told me the sway bar fitted to the top shock mounts rather than the a-arm mounting point, which seems a little weird?! :blink:

stu

373272[/snapback]

new member want to post a pic give some info

• 5 months later...

stu

373272[/snapback]

hey there, I got some 300ex shocks for the front off ebay. that should drop the front enough. As for the rear im not sure yet, ill have to fab a lowering bracket as i run a no-linkage swingarm and all the lowring kits ive seen use the rear shock linkage.

stu

try running a shorter rear shock..

449093[/snapback]

if i find a cheap one i will. but its got to have a pretty stiff spring on her. maybe a streetbike shoick would work?? Ive got an old cbr shocker i could play with to make fit

stu

• 2 weeks later...