1/8th mile dragstrip

race-a-holic

I eventually hope to get some type of tire,maybe slicks for the banshee.Full throttle launches and old stock tires don't mix.All the power in the world won't help you if your spinning the tires off like I was.Those are some good times on the 450.What kind of e.t.'s do you hope to get when you can get the yfz to hook up.I've also learned not all tracks are the same.Just because they say 1/8th mile,doesn't mean they all are.Some tracks are longer than others.One e.t. at one track doesn't mean you'll run the same at another.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad company,you're right.If it will hook up I think high 7's is possible.I was using stock banshee tires because right now I can't afford better tires.

There was a guy at the track that wanted to know when I was going to be back out there.He said he had a 450R.He wanted to race me.I think we all know how that race will turn out.I think he knew he couldn't beat me.He didn't seem like one of those guys that think they are unbeatable.I say that because only banshee riders have that right to think that way.

372691[/snapback]

Faster than high 7s should be possible, my gas 350, 4 over arm, no slicks or bar went 7.37 at 88mph its only pass. Thats with a 1.68 60ft. Good luck with the 450.

I eventually hope to get some type of tire,maybe slicks for the banshee.Full throttle launches and old stock tires don't mix.All the power in the world won't help you if your spinning the tires off like I was.Those are some good times on the 450.What kind of e.t.'s do you hope to get when you can get the yfz to hook up.I've also learned not all tracks are the same.Just because they say 1/8th mile,doesn't mean they all are.Some tracks are longer than others.One e.t. at one track doesn't mean you'll run the same at another.

373378[/snapback]

i will be in the high 7's with my big ass on the 450 and mid 7's with a light pilot on it........

I hooked my boondockers up sunday night on the 450 and I'll be dialing it in on a dyno friday......along with the shee......

with no suspension changes I hope to get into the low 8s friday night.........with me on it......

the shee should be in the low sevens if I can hook it up.......

Edited by bigscary

Is that you skip, Have you ran any this year, I know you said you were probaby going to a drag frame have you. Whats your fastest time this year? Lance finally got his ESR motor running, its desent but not impressed.

P.S How much do you want for your car?

373168[/snapback]

HEY GUY'S IT ME!!(SKIP) NO I HAVEN'T RAN ANY THIS YEAR MY MOTOR IS SUPPOSE TO BE READY SATURDAY, AND THE FRAME WHY I'M SELLING THE CAR!!LOL BE I'M ASKING $15,000 IF ANY OF YOU GUYS GO TO NEWPORT OR GEORGE'S PLEASE LET ME KNOW I WOULD LOVE TO GO WHEN OTHER BIKES ARE THERE!!! SEE YOU GUYS

Edited by T-REX BANSHEE

Hi Skip.How are ya.I wish I had the money you put in that banshee.Then again,I wish I had the money I put in mine too.Not bad enough to sell mine though.

We all need to meet out at either newport or George's sometime.Which would you guys rather go to?Hopefully I'll have the wheelie bar fixed soon.

Hi Skip.How are ya.I wish I had the money you put in that banshee.Then again,I wish I had the money I put in mine too.Not bad enough to sell mine though.

We all need to meet out at either newport or George's sometime.Which would you guys rather go to?Hopefully I'll have the wheelie bar fixed soon.

373542[/snapback]

Either is fine to me, just give me a week or so to get this thing back togather!!lol :bolt: I just want to do some RACING lol

Edited by T-REX BANSHEE

Either is fine to me, just give me a week or so to get this thing back togather!!lol  :bolt:  I just want to do some RACING  lol

373580[/snapback]

Get it back together?How big is the engine now.Any bigger,and you might as well put a V-8 in that frame.LOL! :rotflmao:

RDZ350, are you still going to that poker run in in wynne? Your brother gave me a flyer the other day and told me not to forget about it. Are you taking your banshee if so who is going to carry fuel for you or do you think you can make it that far? ( HA! HA!)

374161[/snapback]

I don't even know when it is.Do you think I could rent a fuel tanker to pull behind me?LOL.If I go I might bring my banshee,but the polaris is better for rides like that.It will run all day on the gas it takes just to start the banshee.

I don't even know when it is.Do you think I could rent a fuel tanker to pull behind me?LOL.If I go I might bring my banshee,but the polaris is better for rides like that.It will run all day on the gas it takes just to start the banshee.

374326[/snapback]

Thats what I was thinking, I will probaby take the v-force if I dont trade it in. Thinking about gitting a dirt bike, a yz450f. I dont know yet

Thats what I was thinking, I will probaby take the v-force if I dont trade it in. Thinking about gitting a dirt bike, a yz450f. I dont know yet

374475[/snapback]

How much for the v-force?My wife wants one.I went to St.Joe today.The banshee was running awful.I was talking to a guy that has had an alcohol banshee.Come to find out it was my clutch cable needed adjusting.I thought is was jetting or the tires spinning too much.The cable was the problem.It pulled consistantly hard after that.So maybe will be going to george rays in a few weeks.I've got to get the wheelie bar fixed too.

How much for the v-force?My wife wants one.I went to St.Joe today.The banshee was running awful.I was talking to a guy that has had an alcohol banshee.Come to find out it was my clutch cable needed adjusting.I thought is was jetting or the tires spinning too much.The cable was the problem.It pulled consistantly hard after that.So maybe will be going to george rays in a few weeks.I've got to get the wheelie bar fixed too.

375013[/snapback]

IF YOU DO LET ME KNOW!!!! I WOULD LOVE TO TRY AND RUN THERE. :D

IF YOU DO LET ME KNOW!!!! I WOULD LOVE TO TRY AND RUN THERE. :D

375101[/snapback]

I'll try to remember to tell all of ya.I take it you got the banshee back together.You wouldn't have an extra set of tires for drags do you?