Another HQ'er Ripped Off

i gave this idiot WAY MORE than enough time and chances and im sick of getting F-ed with.here was the deal:

MY- stock a arms, tie rods, axle, swingarm, and polished steering stem, and i have it sandblasted and give him $ 250 dollars to pay for all shipping charges, to have the axle chromed, and to have the a arms and swingarm powdercoated.

FOR HIS- +2 a arms, +2 axle, stock headlights, +2 brake lines with a whole front brake setup including a polished brake resivoir cover.

I at least got the a arms (which has the wrong ball joints) and the brake lines. he tells me that he cant find the lights and that he sold the other brake setup stuff that he was "just giving to me to be nice". then he tells me that i sent him "different size STOCK a arms" i told him that unless someone from yamaha who made them messed up they are the same size. i tell the idiot to adjust the tie rods and they magically shrink back to the same size. so after he fixes that he tells me the swingarm i sent him is bent and that he isnt sending the axle untill he gets a new one.he says to send him a $115 money order to buy a new one from ebay.yeah right! so i told him it had to have got bent in shipping so i tell him to send it back to me C.O.D. cause he was refusing to pay shipping to me for a new one in return. so he tells me on 4/14 it should be there in a couple days.its now what 5/14 and he wont even reply to me. i allready bought another swingarm to send him too. i sent all my stuff out on 3/1 its now 5/14 and still havent got my axle or anything. it seems like more people are getting screwed on the HQ now a days, we need to start banning these scumbags!!

BE CAREFUL TO NOT DEAL WITH THIS LOSER

Justin Medlin

1769 Highway 2392 Apt. 5

Corbin Ky 40701

cell # 606-521-8200 <--- call this idiot and tell him what an a**hole he is!!

here are the proof pm's his hq name is :angry: BANSHEERACER14 :angry:

stuff, Mar 13 2005, 02:06 PM

oh man there is nothing to sworrie about you will get your stuff for sure i swear to you it just been really busy with everything man so i will more than likley send it all out together this week

lights, Mar 16 2005, 03:13 PM

i must have already sold them i couldnt find them if you watn the new ones ill give you a good deal on them just le me know

lights, Mar 16 2005, 05:15 PM

no man i told you i would just give them to you if i could find them just to be nice but i cant find them i would take 25 plus shipping for them if you want them

stuff, Mar 22 2005, 07:31 PM

ok never mind about the a arms being to long they arent but one thing is that the right side the top of the tire leans in on the right side on the left side it is perfect but the top of the tire is laying in ont he right i dont know why my other ones never did that tell me if you know what but anyways i have the axle and the nuts are on it ready to be put in the box and ship but i dont know what to do about it being to short they may have cut it off i dont know but ill try to get it wrap as best as i can and there were no paper in there besides what was on my axle im going to put it back on there it will be shipped out either tommorrow or thursday ill let you know

stuff, Mar 29 2005, 02:36 PM

hey man you know what fuck you because the only reason i wanted the axel is because you couldnt send me a hundred bucks that you said you self that you would do so there i was just helping you out and another thing your a dumb ass because i wouldnt fucking lie you bastard the fucking swing are is not straight if it was why wouldnt i use it after going throught the trouble of getting it powder coated its just really fucking hilarious that when i put my swing arm on everything is straight but when i put the one that you sent me on the axel dont line up and my front and back tires are not even straight so like i said you want to bring you ass to kentucky and see it your self then so be it and let me tell you something else tell anybody you want to because i will take mine off and take a pic and then put mine on and take another pic and post the pics to show everyone i am not lieing and that you are a lieing fuck that needs to grow up and make things right i dont have no problem sending you the axel out but i want good stuff in return not some fucked up shit that some little buck ass bastard trys to send me that is bent up and not in good shape and another thing you cant tell it is bent untill you put in on your bike it would do this to any bodys bike so you need to figure something out and like i said tell who every you want to tell if nobody belives me ill just get another user name under some one elses name and then youll be fucked

stuff, Mar 30 2005, 01:51 PM

man FUCK YOU you little BITCH you know what ill send you the fucking axle but i will bend the shit out of it how do you like that you you know what you little fucker i have like 3 addresses i can send stuff to no wait 4 addresses i can send stuff to so fuck you bitch and like i said when you get it it will be bent up fagit

swing arm, Mar 31 2005, 12:10 PM

i am saying dont buy another swing arm just send me the money swing arms go for about 100 bucks on ebay and it will take 15-20 bucks to ship it so you can send me the money instead of you buying another swing arm you get it????

no problem, Apr 7 2005, 10:18 AM

no problem man i will get it out in the morning for you and the cod will just be the shipping on it and when i get the new won back it will be out in the mail it is ready to ship now just waiting on a new one or at least a tracking # it will be out first thing Friday morning

huh, Apr 14 2005, 09:49 AM

huh yeah you should be getting int within the next like 2 days or so when i sent it they said 4-7 days and i sent it out like monday

heres what i sent him

sent, Mar 1 2005, 05:11 PM

hey i got that stuff sent out today (tuesday) the lady told me that it will actuall be in transit today and should get there on thurs day, latest friday. here is a tracking number i got

1zx146940341389626 its coming UPS

let me know when you get it. everything should be in there (nuts bolts) but double check and if i left anything out i will just send it there in a small box. Thanks again Ryan

Re:axle, Mar 31 2005, 12:07 PM

120 bucks??? for what? i said im buying you a new swingarm, all you have to do is ship it back to me with the axle. i dont even have 120 bucks, after im buying a new swingarm. just send me the bent swingarm with the axle and i will send you a new swingarm. im not sending anymore of my parts out yet ,especially since i havent even got all my parts from you yet. so when i recieve the axle and bent swingarm your new swingarm will be in the mail and this whole mess will be over with. so im waiting on you to send that stuff to me. let me know what day it ships out. Thanks

Re:hahaha, Apr 5 2005, 03:06 PM

are you serious? like im gonna send you ANOTHER swing arm FIRST when i dont even have all my parts yet? thats funny. i told you SEND ME THE BENT ONE and i will send you the new one. so you will still have the axle to "hold" dumbass. like i would actually trust you and send you another swing arm, you allready lied to me TWICE and i have the PM's to prove it. you told me you had the swingarm powdercoated, then later you tell me you spray painted it, and you told me like 3 different times you are sending the axle out. so send that bent swingarm TOMARROW, so i can send you the new one and then you can send me the axle and be done with all this crap. so what are you gonna do tomarrow? SENDING THE BENT SWINGARM BACK TO ME, so i can send you the new one so i can get that axle and put my quad back together befor summer is over. Get it in the mail tomarrow and i will have the new swingarm allready packaged and waiting. let me know the tracking number tomarrow.

Re:huh, Apr 19 2005, 09:23 AM

huh yeah you should be getting int within the next like 2 days or so when i sent it they said 4-7 days and i sent it out like monday

HELLO ITS NOW TUESDAY 4/19 AND STILL NO SWINGARM, DID YOU EVEN SEND IT OUT OR WHAT?? PLEASE REPLY BACK TO THE PM'S I SEND YOU

Man, sounds like you really took it in the dumper on that one! All I can say is that, he'll get his in the long run...FUCK THAT LITTLE TURD! You know he is probably some 4'8'' 80lb bitch that gets his nut off by talkin all Barney Badass on the internet to ya. Keep your head up...there are alot more of us good guys in the world that want to help eachother out, not fuck everyone like this panty waste does!

that dude is gay. anyone live by him to pay him a visit??

369436[/snapback]

word

were does he stay

369518[/snapback]

WORD!! here is where he is at

Justin Medlin

1769 Highway 2392 Apt. 5

Corbin Ky 40701

cell # 606-521-8200

ANYONE LIVE NEAR HIM??

or even call his ass and tell him what a loser scumbag he is!!

BAN HIS ASSSSS!!!! :headbang:

369824[/snapback]

Yesterday, 11:19 PM

Post #16

Godfather of the HQ

I might have to contact these kid's parents and give them a progress report..... what they are doing is illegal...fraud..

If pursued,,since they are underage, that means washing a LOT of firetrucks all summer long... and fines.

OUCH for them..... let's see if BANSHEERACER14 owns up and decides penalties aren't worth screwing people over for.

-Lee

I think he's got till the end of the week to make things right, and if not by then..............BANNED and what Lee said ^^^ :evil::evil::evil:

Was it a stock axle?  I just replaced mine and will send you my stocker for the shipping costs...

Too bad I didnt read this earlier, I just tossed my stock lights this morning too...

370219[/snapback]

Sorry, just re-read that you needed a +2. Sucks man...

Sorry, just re-read that you needed a +2.  Sucks man...

370220[/snapback]

WHAT you just tossed stock lights???? :blink: that really sucks cause i need some lights and i do need another stock axle to put back on my other banshee since i was planning on putting on the stock one i was supposed to replace with the +2. but now i am out a steering stem,axle,lights. let me know about that stock axle though, maybe we can work out a deal or somthin cause i do need one now. thanks man, :cheers: Ryan

WHAT you just tossed stock lights???? :blink:  that really sucks cause i need some lights and i do need another stock axle to put back on my other banshee since i was planning on putting on the stock one i was supposed to replace with the +2. but now i am out a steering stem,axle,lights. let me know about that stock axle though, maybe we can work out a deal or somthin cause i do need one now. thanks man, :cheers:  Ryan

370314[/snapback]

PM me your addy and I will figure out the shipping costs. I can't send until the weekend b/c I work and go to school.

Yah, I thought twice about the lights but I have nowhere to store stuff once I pull it off. I also tossed my stock stator, handlebars, aarms and misc other things.

I do still have an extra timing plate still sealed from Ricky Stator as a new one came with my new stator.