Is this a fair deal?

Looks like a good deal, but i dont think that thing will go 100 mph, its basicly stock with some pipes and reeds, its only at .20 over thats a good thing but he says hes ported and polished the head? Im not positive on this but how do you port a head on a 2 stroke motor its alywas been port the intake exuaghst ports in the cylinders, 1 other thing- is white bros makin shocks these days?? Look like works to me but im sure the guy with the banshee nows more about this shee than i do, o yeah and yamalube is junk

Okay...I sent the seller a question....

Whats the gearing combination? What is the compression in each cylinder? What brand and what size carbs?"

14 41 is the gearing. Don't know the compression right off hand, but can put a gauge on it and check. The carbs are reworked stock carbs, and I believe them to be 26mm.

There is no way this bike does 100mph...! It's a proven fact...top speed with that gearing is 72.89mph.

There is no way this bike does 100mph...!  It's a proven fact...top speed with that gearing is 72.89mph.

369023[/snapback]

What tire size did you put into that equation? ... It'll make a difference, but still won't get to the 100mph mark.

22" rears gives you 80mph @ 9000rpm or 89mph @ 10,000rpm.

Rare.

Looks to be worth the money,but I don't think that motor needs to run 108 race gas being that it is basicly stock with a milled head.And BTW how do you port a stock head????? <_<

Edited by SICK BOY

In response to your previous e-mail. That gearing ratio has a top speed of 72.89mph not 100mph.. What is "reworked" carbs mean? What has been done to them?"

Baddboyy21, I understand what you are saying however I have the speeding ticket stating 107. Sorry to have to correct you.

In response to your previous e-mail. That gearing ratio has a top speed of 72.89mph not 100mph.. What is "reworked" carbs mean? What has been done to them?"

Baddboyy21, I understand what you are saying however I have the speeding ticket stating 107. Sorry to have to correct you.

369375[/snapback]

Good thing the cops are never wrong.... :)

369375[/snapback]

sounds like an a-hole to me. Theres better ones out there for $3,000.