Who got the best price for their Shee?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting good deals is the shit just last week i vwent down to my buddies towing company and went in the garage and saw a banshee sitting ther, so i was like whats the deal with that banshee over there he said it was sitting there since last august when they impounded it i was like whats it worth to u, he said give me 250 bucks and it's yours. I was like sweet!!!!!!!! i think it's a 94 or 95 and it's got a coolhead, lagaer swingarm, k&n filter, stock pipes but baffles taken out tors kit and the best part it starts up on the first kit every time no matter what i leave it outside in the rain and it still starts rate up first kick not bad for 250 bucks. now i got a weekend warrior i can beat the shit out of and leave the real Beast on the trailer until it's needed. if anyone got a set of cheap pipes i can throw on hit me up.

Getting good deals is the shit just last week i vwent down to my buddies towing company and went in the garage and saw a banshee sitting ther, so i was like whats the deal with that banshee over there he said it was sitting there since last august when they impounded it i was like whats it worth to u, he said give me 250 bucks and it's yours. I was like sweet!!!!!!!! i think it's a 94 or 95 and it's got a coolhead, lagaer swingarm, k&n filter, stock pipes but baffles taken out tors kit and the best part it starts up on the first kit every time no matter what i leave it outside in the rain and it still starts rate up first kick not bad for 250 bucks. now i got a weekend warrior i can beat the shit out of and leave the real Beast on the trailer until it's needed. if anyone got a set of cheap pipes i can throw on hit me up.

363146[/snapback]

damn 250 bucks? thats the deal of a lifetime.

I got my 2001 for $2400. me and my brothers bought it together, so we each had to pay like $800. I only had to drive about 30-40 miles to the guys house to get it. It has bill's pipes, brand new blue plastic, nerf bars, ac front bumper, aluminum water impellor, bullet swingarm guard, prodesign air filter, worn down holeshot rears and razr fronts, and I am not for sure yet, but the guy said that it was port n' polished, milled head, bored .30 over, prolite pistons, and +4 timing. Also the frame is powder coated candy blue, and its got front and rear steel braded brake lines. The guy also gave me the old plastic (cut fenders), stock pipes and sliencers, stock wheels and tires, and a clymers manual.

I think i got a hell of a deal. I can ride with either stock fenders or race fenders whenever I want and I got two sets of tires and wheels that I can use. The only bad things about this bike was that he still had the stock jetting, even with all the mods, the coolant overflow line was hooked up to the breather tubes on the case, which kept pumping water into the case till' i figured out what was fucked up :angry: , and the left lower a-arm was missing a ball joint, it just had a bolt through it :shootself: .

Edited by trail rider

holy shit :whoa: , thats an awsome price, 250 bucks. I got my 2003 banshee LE for $4100 USD and it had a k&n air filter and boyesen reeds and it was in mint condition, no scratches or anything which i think was a pretty good deal but not as good as yours.