Looking for reasonably priced Blaster

broke

my buds got one he's tryin to get rid of, ill get back to you tommoro, has nerfs, dg silencer K&N filter, its older i think around 88, but has a fresh top end and bearings all the way around. Ill ask him about price tommoro, located in NY

That's a little too rich for my blood. I am looking for something that may not even exist, a Blaster that runs for under $1000. I buy most of my Banshees for $1200-$1600, so I figured the cheap Blasters have to be out there also.

there are surely soem to be found for the owners who were lucky enough not to run them dry on oil.............guy that lived by me had a gorgeous newwer blaster he ran with no premix.............he only assumed that the premix injection setup was still hooked up when he got it

and if always you could pick up a stock banshee for her.......you can always turn the throttle limiting screw in a ways to keep her from opening it up all the way at first

I would prefer one close to me and as stock as possible.  I am willing to drive for the right price.  I just want something on the cheap side to find out if the wife is even going to like riding.

362758[/snapback]

here is blaster for sale in IN its been for sale for awhile you can probibly beat it up on the price

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php...threadid=148000

I would prefer one close to me and as stock as possible.  I am willing to drive for the right price.  I just want something on the cheap side to find out if the wife is even going to like riding.

362758[/snapback]

got one that needs work for 700 look at the forsale section