Cheetah Cub

i know loco has one and he seems to love it.

it basically a drag port motor, after a little clean up port. they are making a shit load of hp.

might have to get a junk shee together and put a cub on it to make a total dune bike!!??!! :shrugani:

there are others that have them also im sure they will reply

if you want to see one in action watch the hillclimb vid of loco, he ran his cub in that race. looked awfully mean

I need some informations about the Cheetah Cub.Anyone got this motor or see it on a banshee.My friend buy a cheetah 421 but it to expensive.I have already v-force,coolhead and this fit on the cheetah cub...

Thanks Simon

362517[/snapback]

watch this video, the bike with the cub is the last couple runs at the end.

looks and sounds like a monster

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...opic=44251&st=0

yeah, don't think that motor is for sale anymore. He's keepin it.  I had the motor before him, i  know he's pretty happy with it. Just a little more tuning and that thing will be hella quick. I would definitley reccomend getting them.  runs real hard

362597[/snapback]

You run this motor with stock crank or +4mm and what size of carbs de you have I want to put a set of Pwk 35mm and I hope have 70hp at rear wheels with Cub and this motor are tuff?I want to ride this baby on a motocross track and in trails...Yours cylinders are ported ?

You run this motor with stock crank or +4mm and what size of carbs de you have I want to put a set of Pwk 35mm and I hope have 70hp at rear wheels with Cub and this motor are tuff?I want to ride this baby on a motocross track and in trails...Yours cylinders are ported ?

362599[/snapback]

70hp shouldnt be much of a problem with a cub,

for riding motocross and trails thats another story

this link should tell you about anything you want to know about being trail friendly

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...topic=43482&hl=

Edited by wesw

DMC, just saw this and also got your pm. the cubs seem to be a very quick cylinder with very little porting done to them. however, if you are lookin to be able to ride mx and trails i would go for something else. my cubs start makin power around 6000rpm or so id guess and keep pulling forever. this is great for drag setups but its not all that great for the trails. if you are wanting something thats quick yet still be able to trail ride it i would go for some type of woods or mx porting. with a woods or mx port and 33 or 35mm pwk and t5's or rockets, cpi or other youll have a screamin ass motor with more bottom end than what the cubs will have. for the amount you would spend on the cubs alone you can have your cylinders ported, bored etc and buy carbs and possibly new pipes if you want. thats the route i would take if building a motor for a variety of different types of riding.

DMC, just saw this and also got your pm. the cubs seem to be a very quick cylinder with very little porting done to them. however, if you are lookin to be able to ride mx and trails i would go for something else. my cubs start makin power around 6000rpm or so id guess and keep pulling forever. this is great for drag setups but its not all that great for the trails. if you are wanting something thats quick yet still be able to trail ride it i would go for some type of woods or mx porting. with a woods or mx port and 33 or 35mm pwk and t5's or rockets, cpi or other youll have a screamin ass motor with more bottom end than what the cubs will have. for the amount you would spend on the cubs alone you can have your cylinders ported, bored etc and buy carbs and possibly new pipes if you want. thats the route i would take if building a motor for a variety of different types of riding.

362694[/snapback]

i agree

damn that was easy, i was waiting for the bashing to begin LMFAO

Unless you are a mad man with the clutch or you dont' ride in tight trails, i'd stay away from the cubs. Some people will tell you to detune them, which IMO doesn't make much sense. Most people want a motor to reach its potential, not starve it. Make no sense to spend the money on this set-up and not build it to its potential. If you want a trail motor, I would maybe try a 4 mil set-up, but without a drag port. From what i have seen the 4 mil crank will give you more torque where you want it and more HP all over. I bet a gorr port set up for a 4 mil crank would be pretty sick in the trails JMO

damn that was easy, i was waiting for the bashing to begin LMFAO

Unless you are a mad man with the clutch or you dont' ride in tight trails, i'd stay away from the cubs. Some people will tell you to detune them, which IMO doesn't make much sense. Most people want a motor to reach its potential, not starve it. Make no sense to spend the money on this set-up and not build it to its potential.  If you want a trail motor, I would  maybe try a 4 mil set-up, but without a drag port.  From what i have seen the 4 mil crank will give you more torque where you want it and more HP all over.  I bet a gorr port set up for a  4 mil crank would be pretty sick in the trails JMO

363517[/snapback]

word