dirt-deals .com

quick-z

Im not sure if this is the right forum for this question.If not sorry.I was wondering if anyone has ever bought anything off of www.dirt-deals.com Im looking for a wisco piston kit and they have one for $154.95 complete kit and free shipping.But there not saying what kind of wisco piston,just wondering if this company is legit I dont want to get f*cked. So if anyone has delt with them please let me know. Thanks again.

Im not sure if this is the right forum for this question.If not sorry.I was wondering if anyone has ever bought anything off of www.dirt-deals.com    Im looking for a wisco piston kit and they have one for $154.95 complete kit and free shipping.But there not saying what kind of wisco piston,just wondering if this company is legit  I dont want to get f*cked. So if anyone has delt with them please let me know. Thanks again.

361350[/snapback]

Hey I have had dealings with Rick he is the owner of Dirtdeals as well as the biggest :yank: I have ever dealt with. The product sucked and the service was like DIRT. I had to get paypal involved to recover my money after 2 months of trying on my own.I will bet you any amount he will sell you a Namura piston as a Wiseco. They are all crooks up there it is like 4 different guys working out of a suite and they are just out for that all mighty dollar and don't care how they get it as long as they get it. You asked and I answered. If you want a good deal on parts call Damon at HRI Powersports at 903-793-3794 he will hook you up with a deal. Hell I got my 7mm Wiseco stroker from him for about 420.00 complete. Good luck man.

go buy yourself a dirtwheels mag and look through the ads, there are tons of company's that will do it for 150 shipped to your door that are a little more reliable. Dont have any in front of me but I believe magic racing does as well as a few others. Maybe others can enlighten that have a copy around them

Hey I have had dealings with Rick he is the owner of Dirtdeals as well as the biggest  :yank:  I have ever dealt with. The product sucked and the service was like DIRT. I had to get paypal involved to recover my money after 2 months of trying on my own.I will bet you any amount he will sell you a Namura piston as a Wiseco. They are all crooks up there it is like 4 different guys working out of a suite and they are just out for that all mighty dollar and don't care how they get it as long as they get it. You asked and I answered. If you want a good deal on parts call Damon at HRI Powersports at 903-793-3794 he will hook you up with a deal. Hell I got my 7mm Wiseco stroker from him for  about 420.00 complete. Good luck man.

363157[/snapback]

Thanks for the heads up I will stay the hell away from them