Car Audio Subwoofer

I have a brand new, in the orignal box 2004 Kicker Solo Baric L7 subwoofer. It is a 12inch woofer, with dual 2 ohm voice coils. I bought one that i ran, then I had this one warrantied, but never used it. Price is set at $200, but negotiable with possibility of trades. Like I said, its brand new, and the retail on one at a shop is around $400.00.

Later - Cole

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had 2-10' L7 Solo Barics in my old eclipse a few years ago and It would move my winshield up and down. Won a few DB comps too. Excellent subwoofer plus if you blow one kicker will replace them for free. I bought some on e-bay and blew 1 sent it into them and they shipped me a new one that week. After that never had a problem for a year then sold the car. 200$ is a very very good price for a 12' L7!

Edited by John19

besides, you have any idea how much it would cost to ship a 3.5 cubic foot box made of 1" MDF? :bolt:

361515[/snapback]

LOL, probably more expensive than the cost of materials to make one!!!

If I didn't already have a pair of Kicker 12's I'd pick yours up in a heartbeat.

Come on guys, this is a great deal going on here!! Somebody needs to snatch this up...

LOL, probably more expensive than the cost of materials to make one!!!

361518[/snapback]

im betting it would be at least twice what youd have in materials. if you have the tools and experience, Ill design you a box banshee racer, but youll have to build it. I just need to exact dimensions of what it going in, your amp model, and power rating, and how you want it to sound.

3.5 cubic ft...  :whoa:

361657[/snapback]

that isnt that big compared to the size boxes they use in db drag.

hey beer do you have bass box pro,or something like that.i had it on my old computer but i need a box building program again.i just use it for port freqency.

i had a 5.5 cubic ft box for it, but the room it took didnt justify the extra hearing loss. :confused:

bogart: I have a program written by a group called the linearteam. its called WinISD. it just use it for port frequency / volume. it works great once you figure it out. plus it comes with a TON of speaker parameters already entered. but they are a little outdated so I enter new ones for each indiviual speaker i use. ww. the addy. www.linearteam.org