St.Joe(near Farmington,Mo.)

race-a-holic

Hey,My wife and I will be going to St.Joe memorial day weekend.I've talked to some guys on other forums and I believe there will be alot of bikes show up.There will probably be several 4-strokes.There should be alot of racing.I need some fellow banshee riders to help me out.There should be several of the heavy hitters there.I'll be there saturday and maybe sunday.I'd like the banshees to make a good showing.Anybody interested?If you are,fill me in on the mods you got,if you don't care.

hey, thats gunna be a good weekend, but all the fast bikes will be at little saraha that weekend all the guys I ride with are going to little saraha, we are the fastest bikes down at st.joe by far but after you are done riding at st joe..you can go to the sand drags right up the road and see alot of fast bikes, its a national race that weekend at the sand drags, but again we wont be there..we will be all drunk having a good ole time at little saraha..

nope but they are all my friends, and have you seen arts banshee the owner of percision power sports? the blue and greeen with all chrome and polished shit, hes probably the fastest down there right now, cause darens bike wasnt runnin the day they were gunna race...I ride the orange banshee...matt might be at st joe that weekend, but me art, kraker, albert, crazy c, and all the other bikes are going to little saraha

Edited by STLbanshee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...