Read this ..... This is out of control !

Maybe they should concentrate more on say....child molesters n shit. You know, crimes where there is a victim. Except dont give the criminal more rights than the victim.

YOU CAN HAVE MY ATV WHEN YOU CAN PRY IT FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!

359503[/snapback]

you aint shittin.

why should we catch people who prey on children when we can fuck over someone's weekend with the guys.

you aint shittin.

why should we catch people who prey on children when we can fuck over someone's weekend with the guys.

359555[/snapback]

Yep. Nothin like ruining someones weekend of riding around minding their own business having a good time with the guys. :yank:

They should make stupid legislation illegal. You know the kind. The kind that wastes billions of our tax dollars that could be better spent by giving it to some 3rd world country that will still hate our guts the next day.

We need a retired MX racer in the Senate. Hell, if Kelly4Nia can have a retired body builder for a governer, and Minnesota can have an ex WWF wrastler for a governer, and Ted Nugent can be a Sheriff, there should be someone of relevance representing ATV's in the Senate. :headbang:

thats bullshit, if some fuckin pig EVER tries to take my banshee, ima have myself some bacon for dinner. i aint givin up my 'shee. today my cusin and her friend were riding on the praire path (a path that goes through a few towns) and my friends dad (hes a cop) saw them on it, he got out of his car and walked over to them and told them its fine to ride where they are (even though there are signs that say "No motorized vehicles on path") as long as they dont cross roads. hes a nice guy, i know he'd let me off of anything but a lot of the cops around here are DICKS. NOBODY give up your quad to a god damn pig. :headbang:

That would fuckin suck if it was illeigal to ride on your own damn property :angry: . And even if it was I would still ride.

The only way they could take my banshee from me would be if they could catch me on, and I really dont see that happ nin. Some cop or state offical tries to stop me, I'll just give em a face full of roost :cheers: