Arizona Hot Well Dunes Rec Area

CombatTalon2

yea i have been there. its ok no need for paddles. only one sand dune not very big. but the hot pools are really cool. and nice after a long days ride. its fun good place to ride but i dont think i would go back cause its about the same distance to glamis from me or the cinders but i had a good time. and it was fun.

yea i have been there. its ok  no need for paddles. only one sand dune not very big. but the hot pools are really cool. and nice after a long days ride. its fun good place to ride but i dont think i would go back cause its about the same distance to glamis from me or the cinders but i had a good time. and it was fun.

358333[/snapback]

So is there alot of riding area out there? I have heard the cinders are a blast. Flagstaff would be about the same distance as going to glamis for me. Guess im gonna have to head that way when it gets too hot here in tucson!

thanks

hot wells is not worth putting the paddles on for, but an ok place to rip up and camp/party for the night. The Cinders is where the real fun is, my favorite spot. Nothing like tearing up a hill 1200' feet up :headbang:

cinders is great for riding in the summer and glamis in the winter for me. only been to the cinders twice but fun place and nice people. :cheers:

and the number 2 rule for hotwells is :Public nudity is prohibited at all times within the Hot Well Dunes Recreation Area. that stinks :yank:

Edited by redcell43

hot wells is not worth putting the paddles on for, but an ok place to rip up and camp/party for the night. The Cinders is where the real fun is, my favorite spot. Nothing like tearing up a hill 1200' feet up
Edited by Oilsmoke