240ft drags

mud91

Been going to the drags about 1hr from where I live. The track is 240ft=80yards. This track is thick loose dirt and is wet down before the race. There are no rules yet but for the last 3 months and they race every other sat, their is this 12 old kid on a 700 praire twin 4x4 that kicks everbody's but. I'm talking banshee, yfz's 400ex, 400 scramblers. If anybody lives around San antonio, tx..come on down and dethrone this freaking kid.

Been going to the drags about 1hr from where I live.  The track is 240ft=80yards.  This track is thick loose dirt and is wet down before the race.  There are no rules yet but for the last 3 months and they race every other sat,  their is this 12 old kid on a 700 praire twin 4x4 that kicks everbody's but. I'm talking banshee, yfz's 400ex,  400 scramblers. If anybody lives around San antonio, tx..come on down and dethrone this freaking kid.

356784[/snapback]

Where exactly is the track located ? 240ft ? Damn thats pretty short ! What kind of tires are you running ? And what gearing are you using ? Give me some more details about where the track is located. Thanks

the track is located in San antonio, tx off of 1604 their web site is muddrags .com ...Yea 240 is kind of short but they also have truck classes that race. I ride trails and tracks alot and just decided to go out there and I like it. But just when my bike hits its too late. I need about 10 more feet.

Time for some more draggin slim??

357122[/snapback]

aahhh don't really know man ? I just thought that the track would be pretty close and thought a I might check it out. The pic's on the web site look like pretty deep nasty mud. And all the none atv classes say no paddles. maybe something to go see first then decide ? Will be a while before I do much. Family life is keeping me busy right now don't have time for much else besides eat,sleep, and work !!! Damn it banghead