*delete*

LOL...I try. :P figure if I'm going to be there, may as well earn my keep on the way. :confused: I will be the 1st to admit that I am a very sick individual, in more ways than one haha, but anyone who knew my father when he was still alive would know where I get it and I still got a long way to go. :evil: But it's all in good fun. :cheers:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno man,

Might be a bad thing now but when she divorces you (which seems inevitable if you are messng around), you will be able to look back and be proud of yourself. Send the 3rd one over my way! But why get married in the first place?

Wish I had your problems!

Edited by Justintoxicated

Ya if I even felt tempted to bang the other chick I'd be questioning why I'm getting married.  Why get married at all man?  Just stay single and bang whoever you want.  All that's gonna end up happenning if you'll get a divorce and she'll get half of your shit.  Save yourself some grief man...

355100[/snapback]

You couldnt have said it any better!! Thats why I'm not married :D

The best I can explain it..."from a married man"

Marriage is like CHild birth, U spend 9 month trying to get out and spend the rest of ur life, trying to get back in!!!!!

Later,

A Married MAN!

ill i got to say

hope she doesnt ever look up this site and see this post

i would be bragging on the internet about what you did but that just me.

by the way, 2 chick after one another is pimp

LOL...I try. :P  figure if I'm going to be there, may as well earn my keep on the way.  :confused:    I will be the 1st to admit that I am a very sick individual, in more ways than one haha, but anyone who knew my father when he was still alive would know where I get it and I still got a long way to go. :evil:  But it's all in good fun. :cheers:

355216[/snapback]

Going down like a lead zeppelin. :lol:

never done two diff chicks in one day, but i nailed a dudes wife ( and some kiddies mom) once.  :headbang:

"What would you do if you had a million dollars?

Two chicks at the same time man, fuckin A."

:lol:

355630[/snapback]

I fucken love that movie so much I bought it.

I haven't met too many people that have seen it, and like it.

WHAT THE FUCK IS PC LOAD LETTER?

This things lucky I'm not packin today

I fucken love that movie so much I bought it.

I haven't met too many people that have seen it, and like it.

WHAT THE FUCK IS PC LOAD LETTER?

This things lucky I'm not packin today

355689[/snapback]

that movie has a permanent home in my 5 disc DVD.

No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Samir Na-gheen-an-a-jar. Nagheenanajar.

:rotflmao:

Wait till one of those chicks wants to do that again and you cant at the time, They go right to your wifey and tell her what kind of pimp ass playa you are! Women love to start shit like that TRUST ME.

355680[/snapback]

yeah no shit man they love to start cat fights n shit

if one girl thinks the other doesnt treat the man right or give it up often enough for him

then some other chick will give it up to him because the other girl "doesnt know how to satisfy her man"

Eh, I've been questioning the getting married for about a month or so. I'm a laid back guy I'll go out MAYBE once every couple weeks. I'd much preferre to stay at home and kick back with a movie and a good dinner. Which BTW I had a 1 pound Filet Minoin last night. At $20 a pound it was worth it fuck was it good. Back to the subject at hand, yeah the prenup is gonna get done ifwe go through with it as I pay for everything, house car insurance food you name it I pay for it. She doesnt have to do anything but stay at home watch the kid and do the laundry/dishes which take all of 5 minutes of her time as we have a dishwasher and of course washer/dryer. In the last month maybe alittle more she's been doing nothing but bitching and screaming at me for what to me seems like nothing. I can't quite figure it out, she used to bitch hardcore about my sister living here and only cleaning up the house or yard once in awhile, maybe once or twice a month. Well she was going to college working 2 jobs but none of that really mattered, Now with my sister dead I get the feeling it may have something to do with the resentment which as much as I'd just like to say fuckit bitch get outta my house and leave the kid here, I dont wanna just run from the problem. Sometimes though you just gotta step back, than agaion the not getting any for fucking hell 2weeks give/take really probably pushed me over the edge in that night. Than again when we were over at my buddies last night where we cooked up those filets, bought her a 1/2lb filet btw she was looking at the playboys he had all stacked up checking out the chicks. Maybe shes turning butch or some shit? or maybe she's railing some other chick, probably not but a guy can fantasize right.

Oh well Time to head out and see about getting some parts finished up for the pipes. I've about fucking had it with people lately, welder backs out on me than my cnc backs out on the exhaust piece where your cylinder connects. So Here I am with fucking 10 sets tacked up missing key pieces. Such a crock of shit let me tell you. :shootself: