Suspension setups

bansheeryder_69

I just recently put a bunch of money into the motor in my banshee and now I wanted to get the suspension part down. I ride sand and if I can get the right setup will definitely be racing mx this summer/fall and I need to know what to get for the best setup. I was thinking some cheaper front elkas, +2 up1 a-arms and a -2 swingarm with top of the line rear elka shock what do you guys think or is there a cheaper alternative?

I just recently put a bunch of money into the motor in my banshee and now I wanted to get the suspension part down. I ride sand and if I can get the right setup will definitely be racing mx this summer/fall and I need to know what to get for the best setup. I was thinking some cheaper front elkas, +2 up1 a-arms and a -2 swingarm with top of the line rear elka shock what do you guys think or is there a cheaper alternative?

354327[/snapback]

If you wanna go cheap just get some YFZ front shocks, +2+1 a-arms and a -2 swinger with a stock rear shock revalved. Also get a wider axle and a good set of tires. I recomend the Holeshot MXR4 rears in 19 inch and MXR fronts in 20 inch size. Mine has this set up except i have fast treker rears which are also great, and the thing handles like its on rails and jumps nice and smooth. I wouldnt blow money on elkas unless i was planning on hitting huge jumps or if i had money to blow on them.

-2 swingarm

+2 +1 a arms

best shocks you can afford. ( I use axis)

19" front tires

18" back tires

steering stablizer (optional)

pegs moved back 2 inches and lowered ( optional if you feel a little cramped )

Wider axle

If you are tall you could raise the handle bars

-2 swingarm

+2 +1 a arms

19" front tires

18" back tires

Wider axle

354500[/snapback]

Sounds about right. Just remember MX is the most abuse you will ever put taht bike through. The more money you spend, the better it will ride.

Fast guys will still be fast on a stock quad, but they do not get beat up as much, and that is what tires out us mortals.

-2 swingarm

+2 +1 a arms

19" front tires

18" back tires

Wider axle

354500[/snapback]

i got white power shocks and there bad ass good preload and good landing

tires i run razar mx 18'' rear and they hook hard