Broome Tioga

Wassup350

Well this weekend me and my buddy raced up at Broome Tioga around the Binghampton area. First moto i tried starting in second but wasnt paying attention so i didnt get on the gas soon enough to take off but my banshee was so fast that i caught up real fast anyways. I passed a ton of people off the first corner. They had a real nice mogul section that i was passing a lot of people through also. I was doing real good going along in 2nd for a while then my brake caliper came off!@!! So that ended my first moto in a flash. ON top of that before that happened my goggles were coming loose so i couldnt see.

2nd moto was a lot better, i rocketed out of the hole and quickly got into 3rd place until the 3rd turn where my buddy was in front of me but was going too slow so i hit him and got sent into the corner. This bumped me up to 5th or 6th or so. I was racing with a guy on a Yfz for a few laps till i passed him over a double. Then i battled a 400ex for 4th till the last lap where i passed him thruogh the whoops. I held postion real well and almost got 3rd but then the race was over.

My buddy on a YFZ got 2nd and 3rd overall. I forget who won it though.

I had just put on a set of YFZ shocks also and a custom set of +2+1 chromoly a-arms built by Tigor Racing Components. And all i can say is WOW that thing handled like it was on rails. If i had better lcuk that day i could have easily trophied. Ill post pics if i get a hold of any.

If anyone in NY races they ought to try this track it is very nice and smooth and has big jumps, so far its my favorite track. Very fun.

I've got a Grey and Blue 98 w/ black TRC a-arms, YFZ shocks, ac grab bar and nerfs, and a dynoport 2 into 1 pipe. There is a race there next week also but i'm not going due to the fact taht i cant afford it, but i will be at Motomasters next weekend.

I will post pictures of the a-arms after i pick the banshee up from my buddies house and wash it.