Alba Procomp

I just received my procomp suspension a-arms with elkas. Problem is that the a-arms don't have any zerk fittings! According to the website it is supposed to come with them....AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! Sorry just had to vent. Anyone else have this problem. I have ordered from Alba before and haven't had any problems with them. Now i have to wait till Monday to call them and i can't ride tomorrow. banghead

I have pro-comps with no zerks also....the bushings that come with them are not metal, polyurithane(SP)....so I do not think it is a big deal...I greased them up before I put them in and will pull it apart every couple of month to check....It was my understanding that they did not come with zerks....D

What is the advantage of having the delron bushings?

353521[/snapback]

Delron is a pretty good wear resistant plastic that is sometimes used in place of other plastics such as nylon hdpe and uhmw. Its kind of brittle so machining it can be tricky, but the end result is a nice part. We make idler rollers for recumbant bikes out of delron. They wear really well.

Delron is a pretty good wear resistant plastic that is sometimes used in place of other plastics such as nylon hdpe and uhmw. Its kind of brittle so machining it can be tricky, but the end result is a nice part. We make idler rollers for recumbant bikes out of delron. They wear really well.

353614[/snapback]

Sweet...thanks for the info.