Toomey 2:1 Help

Hey guys, just got a new toomey 2:1 air filter for my shee, realized i have to relocate my coolant resevoir i have any ideas on how i can do it. I had and idea to cut out the ending part of the stock box so the bottle could sit. You guys think this will work? Thanks.

:confused:

I did mine like that and it works fine.....can not even see it.....www.jlatvproducts.com 1-800-233-2637 makes an opposium box that goes in the stock airbox location with the 2 into 1 setup and actually gives you some storage...like $80.00...I am getting one soon...part # opo100....D

Edited by superdave

Another nice thing about moving it to the front is you will not loose nearly as much coolant. I use to loose coolant every ride from riding realy hard. I moved it to the front and I can go several rides without worrying about it. It's mounted to high in the rear compared to the location of the radiator. If you ride hard and it start to come out it will siphon out. Then you'll be posting " it overheats, what could be the problem"... when it's not overheating.. .lol ;) You might as well move it up front while your messing with it.

I made my own bracket for free by using a sheet of 16ga aluminum cut to size. I made two bends: one at the top for mounting to frame, and one at the bottom to hold the bottle. I re-used the rubber grommets from the airbox and put them in a couple holes I drilled at the bottom of the bracket. Bottle sits in the rubber grommets like in stock box. No problems so far.