Dead Beat Seller?

Just to give all of you who are tring to help an update....he has contacted me finally...same deal, asked me if i still wanted the seat-I don't being that it has being well over a month and today i recieved a seat thanks to "BansheeWerk"....anyway...gave me several excuses....really busy,in car accident, didn't have my address (it's listed in my email sig along with my phone #)....blah blah blah.....anyway point blank i told him to return my money....so we will see what happens.

Date:  Tue, 12 Apr 2005 11:00:36 -0700 (PDT)

From: Send an Instant Message "Dane Firestone" <daneashley99@yahoo.com>  Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book

Subject: Re: banshee seat

To: "kip dressel" <karldressel@yahoo.com>

i still have the seat but ive been kicked off the hq becuz of ur post and didnt have ur email i stopped the shipment of the seat tilli got ahold of u  now that ive heard from u i will send ur seat out and its not that its hard for me to do i am just very busy i was in a car accident n some other shit if u still want the seat i will send it out this weekend

That's the same motherfucker that ripped me on a banshee frame that I had found on gasdriven.com

I sent him the money Feb 21 and to date haven't got jack shit. Supposedly, he mailed me a money order on 4/8.

His name and addy is:

Dane Firestone

762 Rich Hill Road

Connellsville PA 15425

hey, to all of you that have been ripped off by him, could you email me your info and details of the purchase with dates and prices...

my email is brucekr@gmail.com

I've already talked to the state police in uniontown and they seem like they'd work this for us, especially since this deals with multiple people. I want this little punk prosecuted.

hey, to all of you that have been ripped off by him, could you email me your info and details of the purchase with dates and prices...

my email is brucekr@gmail.com

I've already talked to the state police in uniontown and they seem like they'd work this for us, especially since this deals with multiple people.  I want this little punk prosecuted.

356570[/snapback]

Also, everyone that MAILED him a money order needs to contact their local Postal Inspector.

Check out the USPS Postal Inspectors site on Mail Fraud. You could check out the whole site though. Useful info.

http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud/welcome.htm

And here is the link for the MAIL FRAUD COMPLAINT FORM

https://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud...udComplaint.htm

Now its up to you guys to do your part.

Dead beats affect us all.

Just to give all of you who are tring to help an update....he has contacted me finally...same deal, asked me if i still wanted the seat-I don't being that it has being well over a month and today i recieved a seat thanks to "BansheeWerk"....anyway...gave me several excuses....really busy,in  car accident, didn't have my address (it's listed in my email sig along with my phone #)....blah blah blah.....anyway point blank i told him to return my money....so we will see what happens.

354089[/snapback]

Did you say you got a seat through Bansheewerk?Was it a black one in excellent condition for $50?If so I paid $50 for the same one like 3 weeks ago and now he won't talk to me.I have filed a dispute through paypal but it hasn't been settled.This is complete bs.I want my money back and I want these lil' punks taken care of!Let me know.

I am F*@king blown away...i got a money order for 45 bones from "Dane Firestone" in the mail today. Whoever else he owes money to...keep on his ass maybe he will pay up (the address on the MO is the same as was posted before)....but i think he only sent mine because it is not a large amount....and to answer the last question, i did get the other seat i bought from "bansheewerk".

Edited by owlwheels

I am F*@king blown away...i got a money order for 45 bones from "Dane Firestone" in the mail today.  Whoever else he owes money to...keep on his ass maybe he will pay up (the address on the MO is the same as was posted before)....but i think he only sent mine because it is not a large amount....and to answer the last question, i did get the other seat i bought from "bansheewerk".

360457[/snapback]

maybe this guy is on the up and up and maybe not.we will have to wait and see.if he comes through and is'nt the liar and theif people are thinking he is i will be the first to tell him i appologize.but i can't do that till i'm satisfied he is'nt the one i'm trying to track down.people have hard times and make mistakes .maybe he is honest enough and man enough to try to make right his wrongs.i am careful in saying MAYBE.

maybe this guy is on the up and up and maybe not.we will have to wait and see.if he comes through and is'nt the liar and theif people are thinking he is i will be the first to tell him i appologize.but i can't do that till i'm satisfied he is'nt the one i'm trying to track down.people have hard times and make mistakes .maybe he is honest enough and man enough to try to make right his wrongs.i am careful in saying MAYBE.

360663[/snapback]

pleez. he's a worthless f'n punk. bought a 99 frame from him feb21 and haven't seen shit. in that time, his brother has died, forcing him to go to Florida and not answer emails for a week. then, he had breast cancer.......blah blah blah. Said that he sent me a money order 2 and a half weeks ago, but it appears the USPS filters mail from people in PA, because I've yet to see it. he's just a bitch and deserves to be prison raped.

• 1 year later...

Hopefully everything will get worked out with the other people who were involved in deals with him.

sorry to hear that. some guy is doing the same shit to me. i sent that piece of shit the money for my shocks i think 4 weeks ago and he said he is going on vacation and would be back the 3rd. never have got anythig. i think if i dont get something soon, like a e-mail or phone call. i have a detective on speed dial that does this shit everyday that will get his ass. im tired of waiting around for this lying piece of shit to get back to me. oh btw his name was todd hill. good luck man.