Alba Action Sports

~~Banshee~~

This might sound stupid but...uhh...When you order Next Day Air for shipping,do you really get it all the next day?Lets say i order tommarow tuesday...do i get the stuff wednesday?lol..... :shootself:

349777[/snapback]

from Alba? lol...dont count on it.

Sorry miss read your post...I was tryin to say alba sometimes takes a bit longer to pack shit up and ship it....at least I read complaints on here all the time about it. But when they finally do box up your part and ship it out it should come fast.

Depends on if you order before the ups guy shows up and if the part is in stock. I say if you order before noon pacific time you should have it by the next day if it's in stock. I would not let the guy/girl get off the phone until they have the thing you want in their hands and will put it in a box before you get off the phone.

UPS does not have to stand behind thier shipping times unless you own a business.I have ordered from other places,and paid for 3 day shipping and got my stuff in 4-6 days.I would track it on line,and one day the delivery date would be changed.I called UPS and they told me because I was not running a business they wouldn't warrenty thier delivery time.So what did I pay extra for????BTW when I ordered my a-arms from Alba I got them right away.

Edited by SICK BOY

Well i do own a business....Where do you guys think i should have them send the stuff?There or to my crib?

349982[/snapback]

id say there, so if SB is right tehy will have to warranty it.

out of curiosity, what the hell are you shipping that costs $600+ ? a new quad?

Well... generally speaking next day air means once its ready to ship you will have it the next day.. but that doesnt take in account for the time it takes them to process your order, pack it and ship it could take a few days to do that. If you really need it the very next day after you order it then I would call them and see whats up. You are paying for shipping not for them to rush it out to you.

Well... generally speaking next day air means once its ready to ship you will have it the next day.. but that doesnt take in account for the time it takes them to process your order, pack it and ship it could take a few days to do that. If you really need it the very next day after you order it then I would call them and see whats up. You are paying for shipping not for them to rush it out to you.

350271[/snapback]

i agree with this... everytime i have next day aired something i got it in 3 days so i shipped reg and get it in 3 to 4 days and cost lots less.... and as for alba i got a quad shipped from them back in 97 and it took weeks i keep calling them asking where it was....to bad someone else is enjoying my alba banshee it was stolen in 98 bout 8 months after i got it..kinda sad to think it been that long cus i kep thinking one day i'll find it...