what do you think about my plug

Belray H1R mixed at 32:1, 310 mains.

349169[/snapback]

not an expert...but sounds like your premix is a little high. what does that oil call for? like 40:1? other than that...go ahead and list all your engine mods, intake, exhaust...so the X-Perts can diagnose your 5mm ring. with all that info someone can surely tell you where mains should be. OH...and your location elevation.<<Google search that info.

Good luck

NICE Napoleon in your Sig!!!!!!!!

Is that plug from a WOT plug check, 5+ seconds in 6th gear using a new plug?  The 5mm band looks real light in color.  Your main size sounds about right.

349545[/snapback]

yea, do I have to kill it and push the thorttle in immediatly? I did it 2 seconds later or so. I can put in 320's that wouldent be a problem, but its not cutting out or anything.

yea, do I have to kill it and push the thorttle in immediatly? I did it 2 seconds later or so. I can put in 320's that wouldent be a problem, but its not cutting out or anything.

349711[/snapback]

The throttle should've been pushed all the way in when you killed it, not after. Or am I misunderstanding you?