bubba win Dallas

Bubba has way too much attitude for my taste...Back in the day Ricky was similar, but not even close to being as big mouthed as Bubba is...

What kinda smak have you ever heard Mike Larrocco talk??? EVER..??? If ANYONE has some braggin' rights its him. He is like the bad case of gout ya can't get rid of...."Whatever gout is...haha...Nasty foot disease I think"

Anyways Ricky has matured to the point where I am able to respect him...The think is that THE MAC always had that level of maturity.

In regards to Ricky taking a title with a SUZ...I don't see the comparison there since the bikes change so much in a DECADE...haha...Come on now...The time frame MAC was on a SUZ it was a HUGE challenge cuz they were GUTTLESS wonders that handled really well..That simply is not the case these days.

Chad Reed can throw somemore shrimp on the barbie back home and never come back to the states for all I care. He is a total TOSSER...

Brad

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bubba can talk as much smack as he wants in my book :cheers: When that boy hits the track he backs it up and I think he proved that in this race!! :headbang::headbang:

Bubba has way too much attitude for my taste...Back in the day Ricky was similar, but not even close to being as big mouthed as Bubba is...

What kinda smak have you ever heard Mike Larrocco talk???  EVER..???  If ANYONE has some braggin' rights its him.  He is like the bad case of gout ya can't get rid of...."Whatever gout is...haha...Nasty foot disease I think"

Anyways Ricky has matured to the point where I am able to respect him...The think is that THE MAC always had that level of maturity.

In regards to Ricky taking a title with a SUZ...I don't see the comparison there since the bikes change so much in a DECADE...haha...Come on now...The time frame MAC was on a SUZ it was a HUGE challenge cuz they were GUTTLESS wonders that handled really well..That simply is not the case these days.

Chad Reed can throw somemore shrimp on the barbie back home and never come back to the states for all I care.  He is a total TOSSER...

Brad

349382[/snapback]

Bubba can talk as much smack as he wants in my book :cheers:  When that boy hits the track he backs it up and I think he proved that in this race!! :headbang:  :headbang:

349427[/snapback]

To me its just a turn-off when there is all the smack talk...I like the Shut-Up & handle your business with much authority type...Let the skills speak in VOLUMES as apposed to your Suck/Soup Cooler.. :D

Also...The more shit you talk the further you have to fall when shit aint goin' your way...haha...Thats when assholes just like me are pointing and laughing... :P

Brad

Fuck Bubba, Chad Reed is way cooler! Watermelon anyone?

349540[/snapback]

what a fuckin asshole, yo almost tornado season out your way? better buckle down the trailer and the outhouse.

LMAO....What the fuck does it matter what he buys with his money and what dance he does when he wins?? :confused: We understand you raced for years and haven't received a dime...Ever think maybe you should look in the mirror and realize you suck, :yank: that's why you haven't received a dime. Don't hate the players, hate the game!! Motocross pays them guys more than enough money to do whatever the hell they want....And by the way, racing wheel chairs for the special Olympics doesn't count as racing in our book. Also keep your racist comments to yourself, I noticed you have been here years and have like 67 post....I'm not even going to bother, your not worth my time.

I don't give a shit if he's the same color as his motorcycle, I don't like him or RC. They ride way out of control and look like they're gonna self destruct at any point on the track. Reed rides smooth and  in control. Sorta reminds me of another rider who now holds the record for most supercross wins. MCGRATH! When its all said and done Reed will live out the rest of his days in luxury, just like McGrath, while Bubba will have spent all his money on bullshit. He already has twelve vehicles and enough bling to make a blind mans eyes hurt. Sound like any other black athletes ? I call a spade a spade cause I got the balls to do it, I don't have to hide in a closet and agree with  the rest of world. I raced motorcycles for twenty years and never received a damn dime, just a shop full of dust collectors. I ride for the love of the sport and accept victory or defeat in a gracious manner, Bubba doesn't. When he wins he does some bullshit breakdance in the middle of the track and when he loses he whines and won't even talk in post race ceremonies. Ive been on this site for 3 yrs and hardly ever post anything cause theres too many bitch whiners, who want to bash you for having an opinion! Theres my two fuckin cents, how do ya like me now!

350008[/snapback]

Dude you sound jealous...He's got 12 vehicles. I never got a dime for racing...

Whatever your watermelon comment was out of line in many peoples opinion...

What's the problem you can't take the heat???

We heard your opinion...now here's mine. Quit yer whinin bitch!

:cry:

If you don't like the guy that's fine....I think many don't like him...just keep the racist commments to yourself they are obviously not appreciated.