ledofthezep needs some prayers

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: Brandon is home from the hospital!!!! The doctors believe the last antibiotic that they had him taking, is working. They had him on this particular antibiotic for almost 36 hours and has greatly reduced the swelling in his lip. As far as I know, the culture test had not came back yet but the doctors felt as though he was well enough to go home. Both today and tomorrow, twice a day, he has to go back to the hospital to continue the antibiotic IV. They have prescribed him Lortab 10 (couldn't talk the doc's into anything better :P ) So, we'll see how this all plays out today and tomorrow. I'll definitely keep everyone updated as I get the info!

Last night I told Brandon about eveyone's concern and he is deeply appreciative of everyones kind words. Shawn...nice flowers...Brandon said next time send him some fucking parts! haha! ....gotta love the Ledhead's! :headbang:

Hell yeah!!! Glad to hear he's home! I'll drink a jager bomb to that tonight :cheers:  Thanks for keeping us up to date Preston!!!

347828[/snapback]

No problem man! I figured I'd let all of his online brother's know what's going on! ...but about that Jager Bomb...don't take just one, that's only a teaser, haha!

right on led! glad to hear he is home and getting better!

shawn... whoever you are.... flowers?????????? :lol: even a tin of haggis would have been better then flowers from a guy........ j/p man.

but seriously, glad to hear led is at home and all. just tell him he needs to get back on here as soon as he feels up to it!

get even better soon led!!! :cheers:

p.s, i did have that beer for you the other night, i suffered that night, i guess i had one to many for you. i sopose all of us that had a beer for you the other night suffer, but at least it was your gain! :D

Hell yeah!!! Glad to hear he's home! I'll drink a jager bomb to that tonight :cheers:  Thanks for keeping us up to date Preston!!!

347828[/snapback]

Word,

Glad to know things went smoothly, and he is doing fine.

Thanks for letting us all know what was going on Preston. :cheers:

As for the flowers, April suggested sending some. And anyone who knows me know I'm whipped like a slave so I send em. :ph34r: Rag on me all you want but being whipped pays off in more way then one.

Word,

Glad to know things went smoothly, and he is doing fine.

Thanks for letting us all know what was going on Preston.  :cheers:

As for the flowers, April suggested sending some. And anyone who knows me know I'm whipped like a slave so I send em.  :ph34r: Rag on me all you want but being whipped pays off in more way then one.

347842[/snapback]

Hey man, I didn't figure it was your idea to send flowers, I just had to bust your balls a little!...but these are for you Dr. Shawnflowers4u.gif