EASTER

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh the point has been made and from this thread on your belly you will go.

38(Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth. 39And these all having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise: 40God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

These are the self righteous. Those "holier than thou" types, if you will, FOR WHOM THE WORLD WAS NOT WORTHY.. These people WILL be forsaken. They are wandering in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth. Not guided by the Holy Spirit.

All other examples of faith in this THREAD are of people who WERE led by the

Holy Spirit.

Psalm 52

1Why boastest thou thyself in mischief, O mighty man? the goodness of God endureth continually. 2Thy tongue diviseth mischiefs; like a sharp razor, working deceitfully. 3Thou lovest evil more than good; and lying rather than to speak righteousness. Selah. 4Thou lovest all devouring words, O thou deceitful tongue 5God shall likewise destroy thee for ever, he shall take thee away, and pluck thee out of the dwelling place, and root thee out of the land of the living. Selah. 6The righteous also shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him: 7Lo, this is the man that made not God his strength; but trusted in the abundance of his riches and stregthened himself in his wickedness. 8But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever. 9I will praise thee for ever. because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints. Amen.

Psalms 55: 18-19

18He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many with me. 19God shall hear, and afflict them, even he that abideth of old. Selah. Because they have no changes, therefore they fear not God.

Oh the point has been made and from this thread on your belly you will go.

38(Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth. 39And these all having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise: 40God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

These are the self righteous. Those "holier than thou" types, if you will, FOR WHOM THE WORLD WAS NOT WORTHY.. These people WILL be forsaken. They are wandering in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth. Not guided by the Holy Spirit.

And again in English...

(Hebrews 11:32-40) 32 And what more shall I say? For the time will fail me if I go on to relate about Gid

While you're translating ancient tongues, take a look at all the times Jesus talked about how he is inferior to his father, how death and hades/hell is thrown into the lake of fire {both translated as Hell}, and how the soul dies.

Whatever. Why is it that you are ashamed to declare your denomination? Was it born unto Sara? I and everone else, as you have no allies in this thread which you have attempted to desecrate, have stood on the word of God. It has been EFFORTLESS because the Holy Spirit is trouncing you. You have been STRUGGLING because you are NOT led by the Holy Spirit, because you do not accurately stand on the word of God. Yes, I read from the King James version which is old and translated out of the original tongues. I would not touch your

version with a 10 foot pole. Nobody else is having any problem understanding the word of God as I, and others here have quoted. Jesus may or may not be below God. Are you not below Jesus? You are naked before us all. Please repent, as am I. Become justified through Christ and, to your testament, above all, honor God, but with no condemnation of man. Extend only love and expouse only of God's mercy, for the law can no longer save man. I say this with knowledge of Isaiah 6: 18-23

18 Woe unto them that draw iniquity with cords of vanity, and sin as it were with a cart rope. 19That say, Let him make speed, and hasten his work, that we may see it: and let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw nigh and come that we may know it! 20Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! 21Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight! 22Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink: 23Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him. I AM IN REPENTANCE FOR THIS AND I PLACE THIS SIN BEFORE MYSELF AND GOD. I PRAY FOR FORGIVENESS AND WISDOM AND INVOKE THE SCRIPTURE IN MY SIGNATURE IN MY DEFENSE AND BELIEVE THAT I HAVE BEEN JUSTIFIED THROUGH CHRIST. NEVER DISHONOR GOD IN THE NAME OF CHRIST! AMEN. :cry:

My denomination is the same as yours and rj's... Christian. Or do you not know what "denomination" means?

Here you go I'll help you understand 21st Century english too... n 1: a group of religious congregations having its own organization and a distinctive faith

So we all profess to be of the same denomination... Christian. And what is a Christian? A person who knwos of and adheres to the teachings of Jesus Christ. But you don't even know who Jesus is...

Jesus may or may not be below God.

Here's the answer... (John 14:28) 28 YOU heard that I said to YOU, I am going away and I am coming [back] to YOU. If YOU loved me, YOU would rejoice that I am going my way to the Father, because the Father is greater than I am.

Jesus does not know the same things God knows... (Matthew 24:36) 36 "Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father.

Jesus could not save himself but required God to save him, he feared God like all humans and Jesus learned to be obedient... (Hebrews 5:7-10) 7 In the days of his flesh [Christ] offered up supplications and also petitions to the One who was able to save him out of death, with strong outcries and tears, and he was favorably heard for his godly fear. 8 Although he was a Son, he learned obedience from the things he suffered; 9 and after he had been made perfect he became responsible for everlasting salvation to all those obeying him, 10 because he has been specifically called by God a high priest according to the manner of Mel

You must not have gotten the Word...class has been dismissed, and it is clear that you have failed. You clearly did not see the circle of truth that the Holy Spirit led us to.

It is a call to repentance for us ALL. You are the weakest link. Good bye.

Now if you need continued works through you life to show faith how aften do you need them to be done? The theif on the cross was saved with only an expression of faith, he had no works only faith. What if he lived another day would he need to do some good works to keep it? How long can you go before you lose your salvation? What if I really screw up for like 2 days after a whole life of good works and then die? am I done for? It is by grace we are saved, not works so that no man can boast.

Now if you need continued works through you life to show faith how aften do you need them to be done?  The theif on the cross was saved with only an expression of faith, he had no works only faith.  What if he lived another day would he need to do some good works to keep it?  How long can you go before you lose your salvation?  What if I really screw up for like 2 days after a whole life of good works and then die? am I done for?  It is by grace we are saved, not works so that no man can boast.

363696[/snapback]

:clap: But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

Holyman if you feel a tugging at your heart, do not ignore it, for it has been written that

"If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain."

P.S. Here's what a real Bible looks like Dave.

gallery_13008_66_1115097580.jpg

Now if you need continued works through you life to show faith how aften do you need them to be done? The theif on the cross was saved with only an expression of faith, he had no works only faith. What if he lived another day would he need to do some good works to keep it? How long can you go before you lose your salvation? What if I really screw up for like 2 days after a whole life of good works and then die? am I done for? It is by grace we are saved, not works so that no man can boast.

Excellent questions.

As regards the thieves who were being executed next to Jesus, if you read the account, you will see that both of the other criminals were mocking Jesus

Sorry Dave, I don't need a "Strongs Concordance" and neither do you.

The Bible speaks directly to my heart and the Holy Spirit interprets for me.

Jesus said "When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side." Your concordance and "new translations" were not written by God and you are making a big, big mistake by not trusting the

real Bible and your heart. NOTHING needs to be added to the word of God.

Here are the last 4 verses of the Bible...Revelation 22: 18-21

18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city and from the things which are written in this book. 20He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come Lord Jesus. 21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Source: Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of Law,

The Bible speaks directly to my heart and the Holy Spirit interprets for me.
Jer 17:9,10... 9 The heart'H3820 is deceitful'H6121 above all'H4480, 3605 things , and desperately wicked:'H605 who'H4310 can know'H3045 it?

10 I'H589 the LORD'H3068 search'H2713 the heart,'H3820 I try'H974 the reins,'H3629 even to give'H5414 every man'H376 according to his ways,'H1870 and according to the fruit'H6529 of his doings.'H4611

And for those who aren't 400 years behind...

(Jeremiah 17:9-10) 9 "The heart is more treacherous than anything else and is desperate. Who can know it? 10 I, Jehovah, am searching the heart, examining the kidneys, even to give to each one according to his ways, according to the fruitage of his dealings.

In either translation you will see that the heart, which you rely on, is wicked. But God searches for good in humans and rewards according to their "ways" and according to the "fruit of his doings". So you can have whatever feelings you want in your treacherous heart but you will be judged by your doings or the fruits you produce.

Here are the fruits of a rotten tree and a good tree...

Galatians 5:19-24... 19 Now'G1161 the'G3588 works'G2041 of the'G3588 flesh'G4561 are'G2076 manifest,'G5318 which'G3748 are'G2076 these ; adultery,'G3430 fornication,'G4202 uncleanness,'G167 lasciviousness,'G766

20 Idolatry,'G1495 witchcraft,'G5331 hatred,'G2189 variance,'G2054 emulations,'G2205 wrath,'G2372 strife,'G2052 seditions,'G1370 heresies,'G139

21 Envyings,'G5355 murders,'G5408 drunkenness,'G3178 revellings,'G2970 and'G2532 such'G5125 like:'G3664 of the which'G3739 I tell you before,'G4302, 5213 as'G2531 I have also'G2532 told you in time past,'G4275 that'G3754 they which do'G4238 such things'G5108 shall not'G3756 inherit'G2816 the kingdom'G932 of God.'G2316

22 But'G1161 the'G3588 fruit'G2590 of the'G3588 Spirit'G4151 is'G2076 love,'G26 joy,'G5479 peace,'G1515 longsuffering,'G3115 gentleness,'G5544 goodness,'G19 faith,'G4102

23 Meekness,'G4236 temperance:'G1466 against'G2596 such'G5108 there is'G2076 no'G3756 law.'G3551

24 And'G1161 they'G3588 that are Christ's'G5547 have crucified'G4717 the'G3588 flesh'G4561 with'G4862 the'G3588 affections'G3804 and'G2532 lusts.'G1939

25 If'G1487 we live'G2198 in the Spirit,'G4151 let us also'G2532 walk'G4748 in the Spirit.'G4151

And again in English... (Galatians 5:19-24) 19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, and they are fornication, uncleanness, loose conduct, 20 idolatry, practice of spiritism, enmities, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, contentions, divisions, sects, 21 envies, drunken bouts, revelries, and things like these. As to these things I am forewarning YOU, the same way as I did forewarn YOU, that those who practice such things will not inherit God's kingdom. 22 On the other hand, the fruitage of the spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, 23 mildness, self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Moreover, those who belong to Christ Jesus impaled the flesh together with its passions and desires.

So you ask...

Again I ask, what deeds have you that esteem you worthy of God?

There they are... love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness, self-control.

You profess to be saved because you felt a tug in your treacherous heart and because of that you have a smug self-righteous attitude that no matter what you do that offends God you are OK. On the other hand, I do my best every day to show God that I care for him and his commands and will never self-righteously assume that he will reward me. You have the same attitude the Pharisees had... we are sons of Abraham so we are a chosen people. When in reality God had rejected his chosen people. You act like you have a clue what the bible says but you insist that the King James Version is the only true version of the Bible. What was so special about King James? The good thing about the King James version is that there are many supplementary works and concordances to help a humble person actually understand what the outdated words mean. But instead you rely on your treacherous heart.

You have yet to explain how the Holy Spirit guided your treacherous heart to the same exact understanding the catholic church dreamed up with regards to Hell, the trinity and the everlasting soul. Yet you're not a catholic. Maybe you should convert to Catholicism. Or are they wrong in their beliefs just like I am? It shouldn't matter what religion you call yourself as long as you feel in your treacherous heart that you are saved... right? Are you the same religion as rj? Why don't you use the same bible? Are you better than he is? If you have the same belief, why don't you use his bible? Or if you're saved, why read or even own a bible at all? You're in tight with God. You can do no wrong. Toss the bible, stop going to church, screw your neighbors wife, steal from your employer, lie, dishonor your parents etc. YOU ARE SAVED MAN... TIME TO LIVE IT UP!!! You can have the best of both worlds. Now that you're saved, you can sin all day long in the worst ways and still get all the rewards. What is there to stand in your way? God's on the hook for your sorry behind and he won't get rid of you. Satan wants you to have fun even if it's only until you go to heaven. So why not party it up? Unless you think that you can get high, fornicate, slander and lie in heaven. Then I guess you can spend all eternity spitting in God's face and wiping your butt with the 10 commandments. Just remember there are no consequences... your saved... not even God is gonna have a problem with anything you do. After all, he's the one that saved you.