Powdercoating

OK heres the deal. I just went and and bought a powdercoater and im think about doing my cases but i dont want to split them is there any way i can powder coat theme with still put together or will it meal the seals the temp it has to be is 400 for 15-25, Also what about doing the jugs?

Edited by Im-Loving-It 69

Also I'm wondering about coating the jugs, I have herd that If coat them there is more of a chance of my motor overheating because the cylinders cant dissipate the heat as good because of the thick coating, But they are water cooled, Any in put would be great

Thanks  ~Craig~

345710[/snapback]

well i've heard that as well before i had my jugs PC'ed, i say that's BS, atleast as far as i'm concerned it is. my shee doesn't run any hotter than it did before. it never over heats because it's jetted correctely and maintained properly. the radiator is designed to dissipate the majority of the heat not the jugs on a liquid cooled engine. yeah the jugs probably dissipate some heat but i didn't notice a difference at all.