Best MX tires

NYCBanshee7

I'm looking into getting some MX tires, but dont know what to get. I have stock swingarm and need to know if anyone had good results with some different MX tires. Tried my buddies 18 inch MXR4's but they have a ton of tire spin.

Thanks,

Eric

ya what he said but i had the mxr4's and now i have razar mxs and the grip hard as hell i can grip in soft sand where i thought i would need paddels :whoa: both tires are great tires on the side wall of the razars they have some nobby's so when you come out of a slide in the turn they tend to hit hard :bolt::cheers::cheers:

i have 18 inch kenda klaw mxr(i think) on my shee. reall good tires. you can flip em and run the treads backwards

342314[/snapback]

I'm on these aswell, they hook up great!

I just got the fronts to match, but I've not been out since i put them on.

Rare.

• 3 weeks later...
ya what he said but i had the mxr4's and now i have razar mxs and the grip hard as hell i can grip in soft sand where i thought i would need paddels  :whoa:  both tires are great tires on the side wall of the razars they have some nobby's so when you come out of a slide in the turn they tend to hit hard :bolt:  :cheers:  :cheers:

341439[/snapback]

Can you post a pic of your bike. How is the wear on the Razr MX's?

For the money i'd say Turf Tamers are hands down the best value. MXR4s are suppose to hook up great but ive heard different opinions. Right now i run Titan fast trekers and they hook up awesome and corner very well. I'd stay away from maxxis tires from my experience they are fairly heavy.

• 4 weeks later...