COAL FEST 2005?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I go to Coal hill where is there a safe place to park my truck and trailer so I don't piss off the locals or the police?

378785[/snapback]

If you'v ever seen coal hill, youll notice that there is a dirt/coal road going up to the hill area. When I went with my bro, everyone was parked behind the hills, and no cops bothered us. Then again, we werent around to be bothered either :cheers:

Have fun,

-Brian

I caught that episode on video,+yes you did save it with the help of some dedicated friends.I was very impressed with your next run up the hill,you carried the front wheels for the last 10 ft feathering the clutch as you crested the summit.I thought that was one of the best scenes of the whole video,that was about 10 min before Banchetta's famous goast ride. :rotflmao::headbang:

I caught that episode on video,+yes you did save it with the help of some dedicated friends.I was very impressed with your next run up the hill,you carried the front wheels for the last 10 ft feathering the clutch as you crested the summit.I thought that was one of the best scenes of the whole video,that was about 10 min before Banchetta's famous goast ride. :rotflmao:  :headbang:

381932[/snapback]

I just asked Meat to post that slow roll...Yeah I have to thank those guys that helped me get it back on track....they are dedicated for sure! I would do the same, I hate to see bikes get destroyed from those rolling down...2-weeks ago new 450 honda all the way down there hit a bank turn at the bottom and flew up 10-15 ft and hit a tree and dropped right to the ground...it was not a good thing! That cluthing sometimes is a bitch...

well...... Iv been avoiding takin' charge again for this year for a few reasons. The main reason being.... its illegal to be on the land and we'll be campin' out and shit. Last year, the camp area looked like a small village, there were tents and campers setup and people all over the place. Banshee's runnin' up and down the highway WOT. Plus alot of non'-coalfesters all over Coal Hill on Sunday, I was surprised the state cops didnt visit our camp. Even tho, camp was setup pretty far from civilazation, I was still nervous for everyone's legal safety. What would happen if someone at Coalfest would have gotten hurt ?

I'm willing to bet that if the landowners were contacted and we setup a benifit ride, they would allow CoalFest to happen. I don't know if they'd go for the camping tho.

We did alot of work last year getting things ready, this year will be easier. Camp spot is ideal and the dragstrip is still there and getting used regularly. In fact, if you guys remember how the drag strip was down inside that large strippin' pit, there's now a large oval track down there where the drag strip is at. I was rippin' around it a few days ago.

How bout a Fall date ? Leaves turnin' colors and fallin', cooler temps and less local activity.

we def gotta get down there some weekend, me and chris were lookin for ya this weekend denny, we were up blacky, the dale, the desert lol but noone was around must have either been too late in the day sunday or too hot, didnt make it up to the moon to see if ne one was there...tho

382571[/snapback]

We were talkin last night at steak night and we decided this weekened we are going out there, it will be sunday afternoon. I think we are going to truck them out there. So, if you want to meet us out there we park right behind coalhill on the access road into coalhill. We will most likely be there around 1:30. I got the nextel # off of Chris so I can give you guys a call. If you ride out it is like 45 mins from the gap.