Any races?

Proquad101

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will be there, and you will have a chance to go! Get to use all 6 gears of that beast!  :bolt:

350338[/snapback]

thats what i LOVE about halfmiles ! no havin to stay in 3rd gear. you get to let it rip :bolt: proquad how was the track being a halfmile with no banking in the turns??

this weekend was a wild one. sat. night on the short-track i ran fourth out of 9 in the main right on 3rd places grab-bar and sunday on the half-mile i had the worst wreck of my life in PRACTICE!! i was coming out of turn 4 and got to high in the loose stuff and as soon as i did i just couldnt control the bike and went into the grass in between the outside of the track and the fence were the pits were and i just nailed the fence at about 70 mph and took out about 15 ft. of fence and about 4 4x4 post that held up the fence. me and the bike just started flipping and twisting in the air with the huge cloud of dust and after i stopped flipping and rolling i slid about another 15 feet.i ripped the ball joint out of the right side a-arms bent both tie rods bent the left side of the sway-bar and bent the right side of the axle right at the hub. it was one hell of a crash and i had people all day coming up to me telling me i was one lucky guy to be alive after what they sawq me do. ive got cuts, swollen knees, and scrapes and bruises but came out better than anyone thuoght i would. besides that incident the racing wasnt to bad. wish you guys couldve made it sat. night it was a blast.

they got pictures of all the classes and heres a link to the quad pictures. im the white banshee with they yellow frame. http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.d...vent=0AQT000S06

I saw some pics and saw him in them, that guy is crazy fast. The first time I went to waco he tried to out brake me and blew threw the corner. I'm surprised to see Shawn racing again he took one hell of a spill at a national in paduca, ky about 2 years ago. I see he had hollywood with him (#8) he is pretty cool. Is that Shawn on a yfz?

I saw some pics and saw him in them, that guy is crazy fast. The first time I went to waco he tried to out brake me and blew threw the corner. I'm surprised to see Shawn racing again he took one hell of a spill at a national in paduca, ky about 2 years ago. I see he had hollywood with him (#8) he is pretty cool. Is that Shawn on a yfz?

357502[/snapback]

yeah he is insanely fastthats his new yfz 450 he just got you see in the pics. he just got that togather like the day before the races and he had his two banshees with him as well . i went over to his trailer and hes probably the nicest racer ive ever met. you said you saw he had hollywood with him?? are you talking about william reid?? william came with 3 other guys from waco. lance, shannon and some other guy. me and william havent had good luck racing togather so far. we got tangled up in the last turn on the last lap out at waller and he blew up on me about it and they stopped goign.. o well rubbins racin. :shrugani:

Edited by FlatTrackinIt55

Do any of you guys know anything about the lake charles indoor race in Houston on may 7th?

358366[/snapback]

yeah, its in the lake charles civic center may 7th. in la. nothing to do with houston.lol the man who is putting the race on has offered to buy me a new set of rear tires if ill go there may 6th and lay down rubber on the concrete so itll have a groove, there supposedto be pooring brake fluid and coke syrup on the ground that day aklso so it should be pretty good i was talking to shawn detavanier about it and he saiud he was going to try and make the race if he could so it should be a pretty good race you gonna try and make it??