Any races?

Proquad101

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the pay is good I will travel, I've drove all the way to N.C. for a national race. If John19 is going to be there all you other guys are racing for 2nd place. :bolt:

340509[/snapback]

Haha, I haven't raced with anyone down here yet so we will see. If you make the drive jack, give me a call maybe we can meet up before or after the races. :cheers:

Round 1 of 10 of the "Carroll Resweber Texas Flattrack Series".

The racing begins at Hilltop Raceway Park.

Gate opens at 2:00 pm; Sign-up 3:00; Open Practice 5:00-7:00; Heats 7:30; Finals 9:00

Yes, two (2) hours of practice.

Directions: From Hwy. 290 northwest of Houston, go South on Hwy. "362"; go West on Bus. 290 (first light) ; track on right.

yeah, i saw you leaving in a black dodge i think. race got rained out anyways. you know of anyone to get down here and race with we have sent flyers out to many homes but still cant get them to show.. maybe the rain just scared them off  :shrugani:  ?? April 17 up in Waco there having a half-mile race which should bring in quite a few and hopefully all the banshees will get to whoop up on everything else

341777[/snapback]

I will be there for the Waco race, I liked the track it looked like alot of fun but I cheched the weather looked like rain and only 1 quad there. I would of went over there and talked but I didn't wanna buy a pit pass. Are you going to waco? This is a race jack should come down for!

• 2 weeks later...
Just wanted to see if any good outdoor races  coming up. If anybody has any info let me know. :bolt:

340077[/snapback]

www.stevenaceracing.com there is 2 races n april at PIR (paducah)... i dont think i will get 2 run the 1st one, but plan on runnin the am. nationals on the 16th :cheers: